• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Avengers 3 Infinity War

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I just watched Avengers 3 Infinity War yesterday and it was just as I thought it's a bit anticlimactic for my taste.

The movie is great, it ties up all the past marvel stories of films like Iron Man 1,2,3; Captain America 1,2,3; Thor 1,2,3; Dr. Strange; Guardians of the Galaxy 1,2; Ant Man; The Hulk; Spiderman 1,2; Black Panther and the two previous two Avenger's movies.

Avenger's Infinity War is a culmination of every marvel movie made from Iron Man 1 to the most recent which is Black Panther. It's all about Thanos collecting the Infinity Stones. Thanos attacks earth to get the Infinity Stone on Vision's forehead and the Eye of Agammoto which is hanging on the neck of Dr.Strange. Major fighting ensues and a number of villains and heroes were killed or destroyed. Five minutes into the film and Loki's neck was crushed by Thanos killing him. Then Heimdall was next, stabbed by a spear by Thanos, it's basically a massacre of marvel.

Why anticlimactic because it has a part two and the ending of this part 1 film is really not good enough.
Okay I kept my promise not to tell that an additional half a dozen heroes fell.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I remember how confused I felt when my friend asked me, "why the hell is Wonder Woman not in Infinity War?"

P

pamz21

what the Marvel cinematic universe did was really great, starting from iron man then taking then piece by piece until they gather them all in the infinity wars, the movie was long and full of stories with mysteries, although it is quite anti climatic because of some spoilers that some of the casting actors have leaked and it was quite funny seeing their face when they have leaked the scenes they are not supposed to say. honestly the movie was good overall and when i watched the movie, i was on my feet watching for the part two, yes it didn't end well for our heroes that time that is why i am so excited to see the continuation for the movie.