• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Super foods that builds Muscle

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

There are super foods which has a lot of health benefits like promoting the development of muscles. Eating protein rich food helps build and maintain muscles and it also has a good effect in promoting fat loss since protein has a higher thermic effect than carbs and fats.

Whole Eggs are a source of cheap quality protein, it has a 7g per egg. Both the yolk and the whites contains nutrients, proteins, vitamin A, D, E, and good cholesterol that naturally increases your testosterone levels.

Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix

Proteins are generally the foods that increase muscle mass in the body. That is their only job. Carbohydrates gives us energy and vitamins protect our immune system. When working out, as much as it us important to focus on a good even diet, it is equally important to include lots and lots of protein in your diet. I prefer eating lots of beans and drinking a lot of milk to taking more than two eggs per day. Eggs will make your skin itchy and give you large pimples on your face. I also heard from my doctor that eggs have too much protein content and are not advisable even for guys that are working out, in large amounts that is.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Proteins are generally the foods that increase muscle mass in the body. That is their only job. Carbohydrates gives us energy and vitamins protect our immune system. When working out, as much as it us important to focus on a good even diet, it is equally important to include lots and lots of protein in your diet. I prefer eating lots of beans and drinking a lot of milk to taking more than two eggs per day. Eggs will make your skin itchy and give you large pimples on your face. I also heard from my doctor that eggs have too much protein content and are not advisable even for guys that are working out, in large amounts that is.

You may be right that eating a lot of eggs might trigger allergies at best eating atleast 2 hard boiled eggs would be enough along with whole milk which is a good source of calcium and protein too. Beef, Brown Rice and Organic Cottage Cheeses also helps build muscle mass.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you get Pature Raised and Not Factory Raised Eggs, you won't get Allergies or Itchy Skin.
I've been eating 5 Jumbo Pature Raised Eggs almost every day since the 70's, that's 40 Grams of Protein.
Skin is great.

And as to using Carbohydrates Only as a source of Energy and Boosting your Immune System.

You are missing out on the Importance of Healthy Fats for Boosting the Immune System.
And being a Great Source of Energy.

Being as I am Older, my Diet is Very Low Carb, and High Fat and Protein.
It not only keeps my Immune System Healthy.
But also helps to maintain my Muscle Mass at 65, and keep my Body Fat Low.................................. JP