• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nuts

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Nuts contains a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids and unsaturated fats that helps in keeping heart healthy. It lowers the body's bad cholesterol level or Low Density Lipoprotein ( LDL ), eating a lot of nuts also reduces the risk of having a heart attack and it improves the lining of the arteries. Nuts also has Fiber that makes you feel full and helps lower cholesterol levels. It has Vitamin E which rids the arteries of plaque.

maj79

maj79

Nuts are great but too much can put on unwanted lbs in a cut. When I bulk i eat just about all I want of various nuts but hold back to one table spoon of peanut butter in a cut. I’ll eat the peanut butter right before bed.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a nut-eater and I always have nuts in the computer table. Right now, I have roasted pili nuts and fresh creamy cashew nuts aside from the cracker nuts. Those nuts are my diversion when I am writing, it gives me a sort of inspiration when I am chewing. Maybe those nuts also give me the energy for the day especially when I eat nuts for the mid-morning snacks.

maj79

maj79

I eat a lot of almonds and peanuts as well. Usually in the morning or at night. The fat helps me with hunger if I’m doing a cal cut. Brazil nuts are good for that too.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dried fruits are really healthy, and I do eat them often. Eating an apple along with some nuts it's a pretty good combo. :)

maj79

maj79

Dried fruits are really healthy, and I do eat them often. Eating an apple along with some nuts it's a pretty good combo. :)

I think I’ve read that sugar mixed with fat is a good way to slow down the processing of the carbs. Helping insulin go to muscle instead of fat. I need to find that article again