• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My day, looking to diversified and more simplified my meal prep.

maj79

maj79

I’m a Constuction Forman. I travel out of town for weeks to months at a time to work and so we work long and many hours. This makes training, meal prep tough but I’ve come up with a simple way to minimize meal prep time. I’ll share my prep with you and walk you through a day.

My day
5:15 am wake up pin GH (current dose1.5iu)
Prepare my meals for the day.
Cals looks like this
Breakfast 6:15am
2cups fat free fairlife milk, one scope of nurbio protien powder and one cup of cereal.
Meal 2 9:00am
.25 pounds ground turkey, 4oz of steam vegetables and a protein bar (easy to carry for on the go action)
Lunch 3 12:00am
.25pounds of ground turkey, 4 oz of steam vegetables
1:30pm pin GH
Meal 4 3:00pm
.25 pounds of ground turkey, 4 oz of steam vegetables
Meal 5 is broken up before and after workout at 6:00 so at 4:30 .2 pounds of ground turkey, one cup of jasmine rice and a protein cookie.
8:00pm After workout .2 pounds of ground turkey, one cup of jasmine rice.
9:00pm 2 cups of fat free milk with protein powder.
10:00pm is forum time and research.
10:30 lights out.

Totals
Protein 296
Carbs 230
Fat 106

Cals 3,018
Maintenance at 3,200

This my diet and day as I’m in PCT and looking to keep slowly leaning out. Suggestions are always welcome

39 years old
5’8”
172lbs at last weight in
13.5BF (roughly with the hand held thing, I don’t trust it) definitely under 15 tho

The meal prep I easy with just cooking 4 pounds of meat every three days and each day one pack of ready made rice and one steam bag 12oz of vegetables is all I really have to prepare. I would like to change things up a bit so suggestions are welcome and I’ll be doing a slight cut until my next cycle in July with performance labs gear and this should be a lean bulk with more emphasis on the bulk to get past 185lbs while keep BF under 15%. My cycle design will come later.

maj79

maj79

Bump this, I’m holding my weight now but I did keep losing more than I wanted to as I was adjusting my cals for PCT. right now I’ve added just one extra protein bar and some nuts. Not much but if eaten at the right time it perfect.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Adding some protein bars into your diet is a good way of balancing your weight, when it happens to me I eat a slice of pepperoni pizza and 2 Snickers 7g protein bar to balance my weight.

maj79

maj79

Adding some protein bars into your diet is a good way of balancing your weight, when it happens to me I eat a slice of pepperoni pizza and 2 Snickers 7g protein bar to balance my weight.

That’s one way to keep from dropping weight. Lol

maj79

maj79

D

Dieselmatt

I’d really like to see how the bulk in july goes

D

Dieselmatt

Instead of ground turkey you can try ground sirloin

D

Dieselmatt

Is there a goal weight that your aiming for?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tasty but not a healthy way to gain!

maj79

maj79

13% is still incredibly lean

I’d say I’m more toward the 15 now. At cycles end I use definitely around or under 13. But I feel I can do better than I did on last cycle and that’s my goal. Go into this one at 14 and finish as close to 10 as possible

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Whatever works right? Best time to literally eat fast food and chocolates without being guilty of eating it lol.

maj79

maj79

Lol right!