Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Almonds

Almonds is a powerhouse when it comes to healthy fats, it's also a good source of magnesium, copper, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and protein. It helps lower cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and it also promotes weight loss.

It's best to eat unsalted natural almonds, it is one of the healthiest nuts, by incorporating half a cup of almonds into your daily diet will give you many nutrients that would help your body. Of all nuts, almonds rank highest in protein, fiber, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin E and calcium by weight.
    Name:  IMG_20180527_063958_051.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  31.7 KB

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Almonds

I agree with the health benefits of almonds but I don't agree with the cost of almonds which is expensive. Not everyone can buy almonds. But generally, nuts are a good source of protein and peanuts also fall in that category of nuts even if it is a root crop. Just to add, I had seen the documentary on Al Jazeera last night where they plant almond trees in the desert of Morocco. I guess the landowners there get rich when the harvest season begins.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My favorite almonds are the Blue Diamond Smokehouse ones, which are quite delicious- but they add oil, salt, preservatives and smoke flavoring, so I am not sure that this is the healthiest way to eat almonds. Almonds are a great treenut though, and are high in healthy monosaturated fats, fiber, protein and various nutrients as well.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I know very well how beneficial almonds are but for someone who is allergic to nuts, I find it very difficult and impossible to take part in benefitting from eating them.

It's such a shame that my allergies have cut me off from some certain things that I would like to consume.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Almonds are loaded with a variety of vitamins and minerals that can contribute to menís health and promote proper sexual function in men. Raw and roasted almonds are the healthiest options and freshest in the summer, though can be found year round.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Almonds are loaded with a variety of vitamins and minerals that can contribute to menís health and promote proper sexual function in men. Raw and roasted almonds are the healthiest options and freshest in the summer, though can be found year round.
    Have you come to notice that it seems like most men recently are suffering from low performance when it comes to their sex life? There has been a serious increase in the purchase and usage of sexual performance enhancement drugs according to one research I found online and with observations carried out together with the survey I embarked on, it's quite obvious that men are in serious problems with their sex life. My question is what could be the cause of this problem or trend?

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

In India, almond is considered 'brain food' for children. And these edible seeds have a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids that help in the formation of DHA, essential for neurons formation and repair of the damaged ones. Plus, its bioactive polyphenols act as an antioxidant, protecting the brain cell from damage and reduce the risk of acquiring brain diseases such as Alzheimer's and dementia as you age.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I heard about this theory, though it's not that popular in EU/US

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I only eat peanuts and other nuts that are readily available in our supermarkets. I have eaten almonds when there are chocolate with almonds gifts given to us from abroad. I think there are ice cream made with almonds too. I like it because its very delicious.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions