Pulled muscle
Your first visit?
Register

Thread: Pulled muscle

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pulled muscle

I am presently out of the loop for several days now. I was walking with the food that I bought from the wet market, weighing 2 kilos, when I sensed pain on my lower back. I was holding the item with my left hand and that's probably the culprit. But after several days, the pain is still there so I am now bothered if it is really a pulled muscle or not.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Pulled muscle

Is probably just the nerve but will take a few days to get better.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    Is probably just the nerve but will take a few days to get better.
    At first I really thought it to be pulled muscle but you have given me a new idea that it can be a pinched nerve because it's almost a week now and the pain is still there. I did some bending and stretching this morning just to test. The exercise seemed not to affect the painful part. But when I am not doing anything, I can feel the pain that it's still at the left portion of my lower back.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If you are not into constant and active workouts, it's definitely going to affect your body anytime that you give it a trial. Most of your body parts is going to ache and feel sore for some days before it gets used to the drills. I can still vividly remember my first experience with running. I felt it was something that requires just strength and agility to pull off without feeling anything. I was actually successful in completing the run and covered quite a very long distance but the following morning, I couldn't walk. Both my feet felt like they were dead log of wood.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A very mild muscle pull can heal in just a few days when you rest, but most muscle sprains may take 4 to 6 weeks to heal, and severe muscle sprains could take up to 10 weeks.

collapse Posting Permissions