• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pulled muscle

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am presently out of the loop for several days now. I was walking with the food that I bought from the wet market, weighing 2 kilos, when I sensed pain on my lower back. I was holding the item with my left hand and that's probably the culprit. But after several days, the pain is still there so I am now bothered if it is really a pulled muscle or not.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is probably just the nerve but will take a few days to get better.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is probably just the nerve but will take a few days to get better.

At first I really thought it to be pulled muscle but you have given me a new idea that it can be a pinched nerve because it's almost a week now and the pain is still there. I did some bending and stretching this morning just to test. The exercise seemed not to affect the painful part. But when I am not doing anything, I can feel the pain that it's still at the left portion of my lower back.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are not into constant and active workouts, it's definitely going to affect your body anytime that you give it a trial. Most of your body parts is going to ache and feel sore for some days before it gets used to the drills. I can still vividly remember my first experience with running. I felt it was something that requires just strength and agility to pull off without feeling anything. I was actually successful in completing the run and covered quite a very long distance but the following morning, I couldn't walk. Both my feet felt like they were dead log of wood.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A very mild muscle pull can heal in just a few days when you rest, but most muscle sprains may take 4 to 6 weeks to heal, and severe muscle sprains could take up to 10 weeks.