• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

CM Punk in UFC fight vs Mike Jackson

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former wrestler CM Punk will be facing Mike Jackson in the octagon on June 7 for the UFC 225. It is a coincidence that the 2 fighters have a UFC record of 0-1 both of them losing to Mickey Gall. The fight will be held at the United Center in Chicago, the hometown of Punk. Hopefully, the fans will see a better performance by Punk unlike his first fight when he was stopped by Gall in the first round.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is totally not a coincidence, I guess the organisers wanted to give CM Punk a fighting chance considering the beating he received last time. Iactually think they are going to fix the match so that he can win (I'm just kidding) let's wait and see how it goes.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I think it's a fixed match and CM Punk would snatch a win tonight over Mike Jackson. Although pound for pound Mike Jackson has both the height and reach advantage and he's also younger at 33 but with regards to rankings he's number 234 in UFC so that's a pretty low rank if you ask me. I think it's going to be a fixed game with punk which i think at 39 is over the hill and should just retire.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Former wrestler CM Punk will be facing Mike Jackson in the octagon on June 7 for the UFC 225. It is a coincidence that the 2 fighters have a UFC record of 0-1 both of them losing to Mickey Gall. The fight will be held at the United Center in Chicago, the hometown of Punk. Hopefully, the fans will see a better performance by Punk unlike his first fight when he was stopped by Gall in the first round.

I made a mistake in saying that the much is fixed and CM Punk would win it. It seems that it was quite a boring fight, CM Punk was overwhelmed by Mike Johnson on a ground game which Johnson initiated. Johnson eventually cruised on winning the match with a score of 36-40 Johnson. There were several times in which i felt Johnson could have ended the match through stoppage or submission but opted to just finish the time and get the decision. The match was boring and uneventful, I wouldn't even pay a dollar to watch that match live. Both of these fighters should find another sport.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CM Punk's 39 years showed. After the first round, the former wrestler looked a very old man and very tired too. His 33-year old opponent looked fit and was just toying with CM Punk. The fight lasted 3 rounds for a unanimous decision for Mike Jackson. It was the first win for Jackson while Punk suffered his 2nd loss in the UFC league.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think CM Punk should just quit and go home. I mean, how many times does he need to get his behind stomped at, before he realizes that he has no career in UFC.