• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bare knuckle fighting now legal in Wyoming

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The first bare knuckle fighting was held in Cheyenne on June 2, 2018. The fight is an MMA heavyweight championship between Arnold Adams and DJ Linderman. The bout was won by Adams when Linderman's face became a bloody mess. There were 4 other heavyweight bouts and 6 bouts in other divisions. There is a pay-per-view bought by thousands so it appears to be a budding sport to be supported by the public viewers.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny how these fights keep getting extreme but I'm not surprised at all. This is the first time I'm learning about legal bare knuckle fighting. I just read about the bloody debut on The Denver Post and I have to say this is crazy. Plus they were women!

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I think Bare Knuckle fighting was legalized to curb illegal underground bare knuckle fights which are prevalent in that region. I've watched some of this fights in YouTube and other sites and to me its barbaric and dangerous, this kind of unprotected fights can accidentally kill or seriously injure a fighter with a single punch and that should be stopped because it's inhuman and barbaric.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People are actually really loving it. The first state-sanctioned bare knuckle boxing had about 2000 fans and not forgetting the tens of thousands who tuned in for the event through pay-per-view.

Burrfoot1313

Burrfoot1313

From what I understand, those little thin gloves they wear in MMA don’t do anything except protect the knuckles. They keep the knuckles from breaking on bone. MMA gloves (as well as boxing gloves for that matter) do almost nothing to prevent concussion or brain damage.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds bloody and dangerous. Gotta have some serious balls to do that sport.

johnjohn

johnjohn

The first UFC fights were bare knuckle if you chose too.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is awesome, though. I mean, no more illegal undergroung fight clubs like we used to see in the past. I think the debut in Wyoming has a great future for bare knuckle fighting everywhere in the world.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not a fan of violent sports, and bare knuckle is taking it a step further, it's just too violent...

M

Maestro

I am not a fan of violent sports, and bare knuckle is taking it a step further, it's just too violent...

What! Some of us have been wishing for ages that we get the chance to see the day that bare knuckle fighting gets legalized, and finally that day has come. I don't know what kind of strings the people of Wyoming had to pull, but I really appreciate them so much. I'm really looking forward to future fights.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff