Thread: Landing

Member bodybuilding reputation tcinbc66's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Landing

Going to run a log for the super red and super Landinggreen strains. Thanks for selecting me macedog! Package arrived quick. Main issues for me is high levels of anxiety and the usual aches and pains from life’s/gym grind. Tried the red to settle the old brain down. Used about 1.5 scoops and 12 oz of water with some lemon juice. Stir it good! Within an hour or so, I felt settled and was quickly fading off to sleep. Had a good nights rest. After getting divorced just a month ago after 25 years of marriage the brain has been in high alert for too long! I can see where this is going to help bring me back to a normal calm!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation heavyiron's Avatar
      Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Landing

Hey brother, any updates?

Thanks!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
      Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

sorry about your marriag

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
      Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If it will help with my divorce maybe I need it too.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
      Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What is eCheck?

Member bodybuilding reputation tcinbc66's Avatar
      Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So here are a few updates on my use of the green and the red. Had a 'family' open house with the EX for our daughter. This is the first family gathering since the divorce. I am edgy and antsy since this is less then a month since the divorce. That day I took the Super Green 2x first time was about noon before things started and then again around 3 when it was in full swing. 4grams each time. I found that with cold water and some OJ this really goes down fine! My day was completely calm and present. The weirdness of being with her family, her friends and all the other drama did nothing to rattle my cage. I have also taken the green before my workouts, again the best benefit was that I was focused on what was taking place, my mind tends to go off into 14 different directions and it totally was not doing that.

collapse Posting Permissions