• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

CM Punk cleared of defamation lawsuit

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former wrestler and now UFC fighter CM Punk of a lawsuit filed by WWE doctor Christopher Amann. CM Punk who real name is Phil Brooks, had criticized in a podcast in 2014 that WWE doctors failed to correctly diagnose a lump caused by a staph infection. The Jurors have acquitted CM Punk from the charges.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I'm glad to CM Punk return to the cage for the Chicago UFC event. I would not want to see him miss that fight against Mike Jackson.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CM Punk proceeded with the fight in the octagon of UFC against Mike Jackson. Unfortunately, Punk had no real power and Jackson made mincemeat of him. Oh well, I guess it's time to retire for CM Punk had lost 2 fights and probably couldn't win against any of the UFC fighters. Considering that he is already 39. it is foolish to continue fighting which he is not made of. WWE is way much different because the fights there are for show only, no real hitting. In UFC, the fight is real and he can be mauled and injured.

M

Maestro

CM Punk is really not having the best year now, is he? From lawsuits to not having even a single win in his new career choice.I really feel bad for him, maybe he should consider going beck to wrestling.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CM Punk is really not having the best year now, is he? From lawsuits to not having even a single win in his new career choice.I really feel bad for him, maybe he should consider going beck to wrestling.

I totally agree, after the brutal beating he received at UFC 225, he should really consider going back to WWE. At least there he had hardcore fans, unlike what we are seeing right now. I don't really think him switching careers was a good move.

M

Maestro

I have to hand it to him, he has the heart of a lion but he lacks the necessary skills that an MMA fighter need to possess. Dana white said that CM Punk is done with MMA and he won't get another chance.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What actually happened between WWE and CM PUNK? Till date, I seem not to know the reason why he left WWE without any good cause and joined the UFC?