• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One world flyweight championship in Macau

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On June 23, One flyweight champion Geje Eustaquio of the Philippins will be challenging One world flyweight champion Adriano Moraes for a unification of the belts in One’s Pinnacle of Power card in Macau. Moraes is sporting a 17-2 record while striker Eustaquio has a 10-6 record. Other Filipinos in the undercard are Rodian Menchaves, Edward Kelly and Danny Kingad.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think defeating Adriano Moraes will bean easy task. However, if Geje manages to do exactly that, then this will be the bigget highlight of his career.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just an added info on Geje Eustaquio who hails from the Mountain Province in the northern part of the Philippines. I was surprised to learn that Eustaquio has not only finished college but holds a master's degree in Physical Education. He plans to pursue doctoral studies or proceed to take law. What a guy, so rare for a fighter to have such an educational achievement.

By the way, the main asset of Eustaquio is his aggressive stance and stamina. But his weakness in the octagon is the takedown which he should avoid at all costs.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on, it is just a master's degree in physical education, it's nothing special.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Geje Eustaquio wins by split decision in his rematch with One World Flyweight champion Adriano Moraes. It can be remembered that Moraes defeated Eustaquio in the second round for the One World Flyweight Championship in 2014 via a rear-naked choke. It was sweet revenge for Eustaquio this time although he is not closing his door for another fight with Moraes in order to settle the even score.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Moraes is a ground fighter, he's expected to take it to the ground, but the Filipino champ stood his ground. Great win champ!