• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Antioxidants and Health

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Antioxidants are an important health giving substance can be found in various fruits and vegetables, Vitamins C and E that inhibits oxidation that damages cells. Other foods like coffee, tea and chocolates are also rich in antioxidants.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I really don't know what benefit we get from antioxidants although I have heard that it is good for our skin. That antioxidants can give us a younger look maybe but there is no scientific proof on it. So maybe let's just say that it is a kind of vitamin that we need but not for a specific purpose.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Antioxidants help you defend your cells from the damage caused by molecules known as free radicals. You should eat a diet rich in antioxidants, like pecans, dark chocolate, blueberries, and strawberries to name a few.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Antioxidants just as the name implies, they help to eliminate oxidants in one's body system which are harmful to one's good health. It's a good thing to have most antioxidants come from fresh fruits which helps to make it very simple and healthy to drink.

RonnieColemanFan

RonnieColemanFan

Anitoxidants slow aging process and helps to flush the toxins out of the body. Few antioxidants also help to improve the persons mood like dark chocolate.

A

Athanas

I have read and heard a lot of information about antioxidants. My verdit is that, they are important elements in the diet that assist to eradicate free radicals in the body.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From the comments here, now I have a good reason to eat chocolate. I was not aware of this information before but I might have come across it. I just didn't pay attention. Now it is time to start budgeting for chocolates.