• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Healthy Refreshing Coconut Juice

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Coconut Juice is a good detox drink, it prevents heart disease, kidney stones, and is a good drink that can help diabetes patients. It has antioxidant properties and is a great rehydration drink during and after heavy physical labor and or exercise.

Coconut juice is similar to blood and there are many cases here in the Philippines during world war 2 that medics used it as IV as a blood replacement.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They used coconut water as blood?

It's ok but full of sugar.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the soldiers used coconut juice as dextrose to hydrate the injured soldiers. The physician in our family said that coconut juice is good for the kidneys and bladder because it cleanses the body of toxin. Drinking coconut juice every day can prevent the formation of kidney stones.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think water is better.

maj79

maj79

I drink it every now and then mainly when I’ve and sweating a lot out the sun. I have stones so I’ll look into it but I still believe nothing is better than lots and lots of good ol’ H2O

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coconut juice has many great health benefits and some of them include lowering your blood sugars which protects you from diabetes, and also coconut juice may be better than water to protect you from kidney stones as well. Another benefit would be that coconut juice is very good for your heart by lowering your cholesterol levels and also reduces blood pressure.