Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform

Mecca TD! Itís a thing of beauty

Going to run test/Tren/EQ cycle with some dbolís thrown in there as a pre-pump kick start. Will add more GH and may even dab in with some IGF LR3 middle end of it. Think Iíll log this thing too and see what I can do. But now hereís the hard part....I gotta wait until the end of July. Ugh

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Re: Mecca TD! Itís a thing of beauty

Quote Originally Posted by maj79 View Post

Going to run test/Tren/EQ cycle with some dbolís thrown in there as a pre-pump kick start. Will add more GH and may even dab in with some IGF LR3 middle end of it. Think Iíll log this thing too and see what I can do. But now hereís the hard part....I gotta wait until the end of July. Ugh
    Not sure why u waiting??
    But I got TRT bloods end if July.
    I run prop till 6 days before bloods even 5.
    Hgh straight thru.
    Primo straight thru
    Anavar 2 days before it doesn't mess with my liver.

I can say alot of things for bad lipids but they norm good regardless of...
    And if liver enzymes high lots if things cause that.
    Other meds, oral anti-fungals, a vacation of hard liquor. I am no worried, because they always good.
    I had surgeries at end of cuts and blast unexpected and all bloods good...
    But u don't have anything to use atm but prop, hgh, and maybe IGF.... and your reasons.....

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post

Not sure why u waiting??
    But I got TRT bloods end if July.
    I run prop till 6 days before bloods even 5.
    Hgh straight thru.
    Primo straight thru
    Anavar 2 days before it doesn't mess with my liver.

I can say alot of things for bad lipids but they norm good regardless of...
    And if liver enzymes high lots if things cause that.
    Other meds, oral anti-fungals, a vacation of hard liquor. I am no worried, because they always good.
    I had surgeries at end of cuts and blast unexpected and all bloods good...
    But u don't have anything to use atm but prop, hgh, and maybe IGF.... and your reasons.....
    Iím still doing PCT. my test levels keep coming back around 500. So Iím playing the game until they drop below the 400 mark. But Iíve been running HGH and just started a cycle of IGF as well so this PCT has gone great comparatively. Itís not fun to deal with the ups and downs of PCT but itís the game. I keep telling myself ďwe will review it everytime to decide if Iíll go TRTĒ my libs are usually good to, I donít drink (once or twice a year).

Beautiful thing brutha. Those pink and blue dbol are no joke. No other dbol i have taken compare.

Looking forward to your log

PM ME FOR QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION

For orders and questions email us at:

Meccagear@protonmail.com

**Full price list available upon request**

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Game View Post

Beautiful thing brutha. Those pink and blue dbol are no joke. No other dbol i have taken compare.

Looking forward to your log
    The blue hearts are a knock out but I havenít gotten my hands on the pink thais yet. We gonna have to change that. Lol

I have a few left of each. Time to load up

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Game View Post
    I have a few left of each. Time to load up
    And yíall boys with Mecca got the best around brother

collapse Posting Permissions