• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Terence Crawford vs Jeff Horn

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After defending the WBO welterweight belt with a TKO of Gary Corcoran in December 2017, Jeff Horn suffered the same fate when former lightweight champion Terrence Crawford made mince meat of him with a TKO in the 9th round. Still unbeaten, Crawford upped his record to 33 wins with 24 knockouts. Previously undefeated Horn suffered his first defeat with 18 wins and 12 knockouts. But at this early, Horn is already contemplating on how to continue his career. Positive thinking pays huh.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With the kind of hate Jeff Horn is getting after he lost the fight to the American in Las Vegas, I don't think it is going to be that easy coming back from this. But then again it is his first loss as a professional fighter, so It is not that bad.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take note that Jeff Horn had never fought outside of Australia when he faced Manny Pacquiao and won by decision. I think he is still considered a national hero by the Australians. And yes, being beaten by a great boxer in Terence Crawford, we cannot discount the skills of Horn in the ring. For sure he will make a comeback in his native land.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take note that Jeff Horn had never fought outside of Australia when he faced Manny Pacquiao and won by decision. I think he is still considered a national hero by the Australians. And yes, being beaten by a great boxer in Terence Crawford, we cannot discount the skills of Horn in the ring. For sure he will make a comeback in his native land.
I read a tweet which said and I'm paraphrasing, that Jeff Horn is nothing outside Australia. I think he got all this shade mostly because he lost his World Championship title to Terence Crawford. People don't seem to like him very much.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Horn in the 9th round was hurt like in the fight that robbed Pacquiao. Pacquiao defeated Horn better than Crawford did. Pacquiao landed harder. When Horn got stopped by Crawford, he was in better shape compared to his fight with Pacquiao in the 9th round.