• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Abs showoff

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMG 20180617 225114 733

I have been working on my abs for a while now and the way it is at the moment seems good to be but one thing which I have learnt in the course of bodybuilding is that no matter how good your body looks, you definitely shouldn't stop your training drills or you would have your body slip back out of shape.

How good is your abs? Show off if you can.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I don't remember having abs that I can show. From a skinny lad, I am now plump to my standards and maybe no matter how I try, the abs will always be elusive due to my age. Don't get me wrong on this. I admire people who have the abs to show because I know it is the product of hard work.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I don't remember having abs that I can show. From a skinny lad, I am now plump to my standards and maybe no matter how I try, the abs will always be elusive due to my age. Don't get me wrong on this. I admire people who have the abs to show because I know it is the product of hard work.

I actually started working out from a very young age and having grown up in a tough neighborhood, I had to do everything in my power to toughen up, otherwise I would have been a punching bag for most age mates of mine growing up in the hood at the same time. So, I had lots of local gym workouts back then, and it's how I started out building my abs.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Man, you are ripped. I had abs similar to those way back in high school. But when I started working and learned how to drink every once in a while, my washboard abs began to turn to one giant slab of mush. I do not know how to call it. Anyways, your photo inspired me to do ab crunches again, what I usually do were only push-ups and bench presses.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, you are ripped. I had abs similar to those way back in high school. But when I started working and learned how to drink every once in a while, my washboard abs began to turn to one giant slab of mush. I do not know how to call it. Anyways, your photo inspired me to do ab crunches again, what I usually do were only push-ups and bench presses.

Thanks mate for the compliment, it really means a lot of deal to me. Believe me when I tell you that it wasn't easy achieving that abs goals because I had to grind and sweat my hearts out before those abs came to form as they appear. As you can see in the picture, it was right after my workout drills that I took the picture. I'm sorry to hear about how your own abs came to vanish but it's the effects of beer and alcohol to the human body. But if you go back to your drawing board and kick-start your abs drills, I'm sure that they will come back.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Thanks mate for the compliment, it really means a lot of deal to me. Believe me when I tell you that it wasn't easy achieving that abs goals because I had to grind and sweat my hearts out before those abs came to form as they appear. As you can see in the picture, it was right after my workout drills that I took the picture. I'm sorry to hear about how your own abs came to vanish but it's the effects of beer and alcohol to the human body. But if you go back to your drawing board and kick-start your abs drills, I'm sure that they will come back.

I hope so my friend. It would definitely require a lot of hard work though. But it is easier when you have a goal in mind. I'll try to share a photo someday too when I think I'm close enough with what you have haha!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I hope so my friend. It would definitely require a lot of hard work though. But it is easier when you have a goal in mind. I'll try to share a photo someday too when I think I'm close enough with what you have haha!

The thing with abs is that once you had them before but lost it because of stopping exercise drills and drinking, once you set out to recover the abs and taking your drill tasks seriously, the abs will easily find its way back to your abdominal muscle once more. It's only more difficult when you are trying to develop it for the first time. It requires lots of work unless you have a well structured abdominal muscles already.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work!

Thanks mate. It wasn't really easy at all when I set out to to achieve that manifestation. There were times when I wanted to quit but I told myself that quitting means losing all the work, time and efforts that I have invested in the exercise already, so I had to shut my mind off from the thoughts of quitting. It was the only way I was able to arrive with the abs.