• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weird blood results

D

Dieselmatt

I’ve been on trt for about 2 years started on 100mg a week that put me at 4 something so it was upped to 200mg which I was around 8 something. I used to sweat bad and the doc doesn’t test estrogen so I started taking arimistane for a while the sweats stopped and my test level when up to 1400 I haven’t taken it in a long time but my level has stayed around 1100-1200 for almost a year now my doc wants it lowered so I started using 150-175 mg a week and my last blood test it was 1440 this doesn’t make any sense to me

maj79

maj79

I’ve been on trt for about 2 years started on 100mg a week that put me at 4 something so it was upped to 200mg which I was around 8 something. I used to sweat bad and the doc doesn’t test estrogen so I started taking arimistane for a while the sweats stopped and my test level when up to 1400 I haven’t taken it in a long time but my level has stayed around 1100-1200 for almost a year now my doc wants it lowered so I started using 150-175 mg a week and my last blood test it was 1440 this doesn’t make any sense to me

Can you post up the test? Be sure to remove name and address. There’s a few reasons it can be. Sound like the E was higher than preferred and when you took the AI it lower it thus moving your test up. (Unbinding it) and when you lower the test it was just enough to slow down the conversion thus leaving you with more total test

D

Dieselmatt

Not sure how to post pictures from my phone. It’s been a very long time since I took the armistane that’s what doesn’t make sense and I was running low on my script I took the shot a couple days before my test and at the most it was 100mg

maj79

maj79

Are you using tap talk or going through your web browser?

D

Dieselmatt

Total test 260-827 1442
Free test 46-224 273.9
Test binding 110-575 599.1
Shag 10-50. 30

D

Dieselmatt

Through the web. I remember you telling me about it I have to look into that.

IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Your E2 is too low and this is causing your TT to rise on the same dosage. Since E2 is made out of testosterone when you suppress aromatase your testosterone increases. Its imperative to test E2, I am not sure why anyone would work with a doctor that doesn't. This is TRT 101 stuff.

D

Dieselmatt

Your E2 is too low and this is causing your TT to rise on the same dosage. Since E2 is made out of testosterone when you suppress aromatase your testosterone increases. Its imperative to test E2, I am not sure why anyone would work with a doctor that doesn't. This is TRT 101 stuff.

When I ask my doc says there is no need to test estrogen the only time estrogen needs to be checked is if breasts start to form my dose has now been lowered to 100mg a week. It sucks because I pay a lot for my healthcare and doctors that specialize in trt in my area do not accept health insurance

IMT Admin

IMT Admin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
That makes zero sense, I am sorry but your doctor has no clue what he is doing. You are his guinea pig at the moment.

You should really shoot us an email and switch over and we can get you dialed.

info@increasemyt.com

- - - Updated - - -

Signature test

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To OP:
You need to find another Doctor before this one does some Irreprable Damage to you.

By Not taking an AI.
You risk all the Side Effects of High Estrogen in Men.
Bloating, Increase in Blood Pressure, Breasts Enlarging, Depression.
Sexual Disfunction and Prostate Problems...…………………………… JP