• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBA super bantamweight retained by Roman

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Champion Danny Roman retained his WBA super bantamweight belt by beating Moises Flores via unanimous decision. Flores was overweight to the belt was not at stake. It was actually a one-sided fight since Roman was hitting the body of the overweight Flores. Roman improved his record to 25 wins with 2 losses and 1 draw while Flores suffered his first loss with 25 wins and 1 draw.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There were red flags everywhere. Flores didn't even make weight in the first place. Roman really did a number on Flores' body and I think him working his midsection like that, is what made him win.

M

Maestro

Roman's decision to direct most of his energy toward working Flores' body, was the best move he could ever made. When he combined a couple of shots to the upper body section and a couple to the mid-section, he really knocked Flores off-balance.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roman was smart to do that. He connected on 50% of his body shots and 42% of this was all power shots. This fight was pretty entertaining.

M

Maestro

I read on some website that they bothe threw over a thousand shots but from what I can gather, Roman's shots were there more damaging. I think this mostly happened because Flores was mostly stationary throughout the rounds.