• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Van Vader dies of pneumonia at age 63

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Afflicted with pneumonia last month, former WWE champion Vader succumbed to severe pneumonia at age 63. He was also diagnosed with congestive heart failure 2 years ago. Vader who is Leon White in real life was a former football player in the NFL league before he became a wrestler. He was 3 times champion in World Championship Wrestling.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thoughts and prayers goes outto Vader's friends and family. May his soul rest in eternal peace.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dying with pneumonia is something that indicates a debilitated health, RIP.

M

Maestro

Big Van Vader was a true legeng. I mean, he wrestled in WWE,WCW and all over the world. May his soul rest in peace.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Rest in peace to the most celebrated Super heavyweight Big Van Vader. First gaijin IWGP Heavyweight champion. Multiple time WCW heavyweight champion. It is a sad loss for his family, friends and wrestling fans worldwide.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rest in Peace Big Van Vader. You had a great time in the wrestling industry, but sadly your time for rest is now. So, journey on my friend till me meet to part no more.