• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Escape Plan 2

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Sylvester Stallone and David "Batista" Batista has a new movie together in Escape Plan 2, I watched it yesterday and the plot is Sly owns a security company that specializes in testing high security prisons and this time they have to escape an underground high tech prison and he needs Batista's help. It was a good movie, although I was wondering why it doesn't really have an ending. Did you feel that too? Anyways Stallone for his age is still buff and I like Batista's new style haha last time I saw him in a movie was in Infinity War.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

It has bad reviews. I guess it was made and produced for the Chinese market. Nowadays if a Hollywood studio wants their movie to screen in China they have to

a) partner with a Chinese studio which leads to
b) insertion of Chinese actors and results in
c) usually a terrible movie with no plot but lots of CGI and explosions to wow the local audiences.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like Escape Plan 2 was not as good as the original, with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Stallone both in that movie- Escape Plan. They say Stallone looks lethargic in this movie- Escape Plan 2, and his movement in most of the action scenes are slow, and he lacks the energy to pull this movie off.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Stallone & Batista only have a small role in this movie and it feels like they were targeting the asian market with this one. A whole lot of Kung-Fu in it. This time the prison is ran by technology and machine, even some of the prison guards are robots? One of the worst action movies of the year so far.

P

pamz21

honestly, i am pretty disappointed in this movie after the hype on the first escaped plan. honestly the storyline sucks because it focused more on fight scene rather than the style of the first in which stallon really focused on ways on how to escape in prison, maybe one of the real reason why i am disappointed in this movie is because stallon has a small part in this movie. but what i really loved about the fisrt movie was the ways on how stallon figured out on how the escape in the difficult situation.