• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Got suckered in Oceans 8

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Okay, I got a big surprise yesterday, I went to the movie house to watch Oceans 8, and I didn't really see any preview or trailer, I just thought that it would be a great movie, although I did asked myself, why did they made the title Oceans 8? Since the last Ocean's movie I watched was already Oceans 13, so I bought a ticket and went inside and to my surprise it's an all girl cast and no Danny Ocean or his crew! I told myself, Damn I'm Screwed!

It stars Sandra Bullock, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway and Rihanna. Next time I'll pay attention to the Movie Poster first. I did finished the movie but I wasn't happy, I had to watch another one so I pick Escape Plan 2 making sure that Stallone is in it.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
That sucks man I almost watched it thanks for the heads up.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, so Ocean's 8 is the girls version true, but even if Rihanna features, I think it's an ok cast. The plot sucks right? :)