• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

American Gods

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I just bought a DVD copy of American Gods, I think it's a series in which this guy named shadow, an excon working as a bodyguard for a guy called Mr. Wednesday is caught in the middle of a war of the Gods. So it's the Olden Gods vs the Modern Gods. I think this could be a good watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
This show is awesome.

Only thing that sux about it is they have been having an extremely difficult time getting everyone together for filming so no second season yet ...

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never saw it but I just watched Cobra Kai on YouTube. Great!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I never saw it but I just watched Cobra Kai on YouTube. Great!
I watched the first 2 ,I wanna see the rest but .... I got enough bills so until someone leaks it I'm in the dark.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
A lot of people seem to dislike this one because its plot meanders around and then all of a sudden there's the Lakeside Missing kid plot out of nowhere. This is the exact thing I love about this book. Its written like a Kerouac novel, a steam of conscious tale of mythology, mystery and adventure. Neil has claimed to write this book to describe his feelings when he first moved to America, and this was his impression. I think it represents the randomness and spirit of America perfectly.