• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC non contender main event

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder why UFC is having a bout between non contenders as the main event for the June 23 card. Donald Cerrone will face Leon Edwards in the octagon. Both are not in the top 10 UFC welterweight rankings. And although Cerrone and Edwards have been awarded countless of fight of the night bonus for their brutality in the arena, the audience will still be looking for highly ranked fighters.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, in a recent interview Edwards said he hoped he’d get to fight Cerrone or Jorge Masvidal so at least he's getting what he wanted.

M

Maestro

This is one of those fights that I can't afford to miss. I know Edwards is currently riding a five-fight UFC winning streak which is kind of impressive. But Cerron is also not to be messed with since he has been to almost every fight known to man.