• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4B transformation contest is over! Who won?

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Hey Friends,
it's been great contest. Thank You Guys! Contestants did great job for them-self mostly and for board!. It was the main goal. Hopefully contest time was good experience and fun the same time!

Anyway, You will hear who is the winner tomorrow 6/23rd. It's a hard decision to make to be honest so we don't want to make mistake.

Will you help us out? who is your favorite?
all opinions counts!

Cheers
M4B

www.M4B.is

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

It's a very hard choice M it was a great contest everyone did great work ,it was a long and challenging contest and im greatful for each member that put there time and effort into it.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your very welcome & I am glad I participated. I learned a lot during this contest & this was exactly what I needed. Great group of guys to compete against as well. Thanks for the oppurtunity & good luck to the other contestants!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I am grateful I did this.
I had a place to come, to keep me accountable. I even got to tell u guys ups and downs in my life...
Making myself push forward helped me persevere with my battles in life.
I came off a tough time when this started with issues with people we Gotta deal with..
I have learned how to keep going and know that I can still make success and best of things even when being challenged...

@MB4Team made a very generous offer with this contest and got us to get in shape!!!
I love their line up!!!
Thanks for oppertunity to let me be a part of this with some great guys!!!

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
How many contenders?

jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Ok I checked out the 3 and muscle mechanic was the beastiest but the other 2 had major changes in physic. Very hard choice there.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am very appreciative for the opportunity that M4BTEAM provided ya with. During the process of this contest I have made some new friends and gained some brothers for life. I believe everyone did a great job and deserve applause

I am proud to have been part of this contest with such an amazing group of guys. I’m really proud of BigBeef who I believe learned a lot and did a wonderful job of transforming and he made great changes along the way. Also I am proud of muscle mechanic who even though he faced struggles in his personal life manned up, held his head high and pushed forward. We all three maintained hard work and managed changes. We all started and finished and maintained the integrity of the rules. Even though we were required to post at least 3 days a week I think we all three posted daily and most often multiple times a day. I am proud to have been a part of this.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Was a very fun and just the motivation I needed to turn my physique around. Let's myself get way fluffier then I'm used. Thank you everyone who followed and M4Bteam for the opportunity

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
What an awesome comtest and prob the our test decision to make .all around the forumsyou see these contests and usual at the end there is an obvious winner,well that's not the case here i.its rare to,see so many see thru to the end,and wow actually stay dedicated and look amazing in final pics.... m4b has a difficult task to choose from u guys lol ... it was an Absolute honor an super in situ g to compete amongst the men in thus contest! Kick ass y'all

Drd

maj79

maj79

Definitely a hard choice. Big changes across the board so all of y’all are winners. You pushed each other and achieved some great results. Not sure who will be picked but it was definitely a well ran race on all competitors. Very good contest and very good contestants. Hats off to M4B for running such a great contest

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Was a very fun and just the motivation I needed to turn my physique around. Let's myself get way fluffier then I'm used. Thank you everyone who followed and M4Bteam for the opportunity
I missed your log when I looked threw them u have some very noticeable changes. I would say the most of all.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Wish I was more out of elements before log.. lol!!
But I did have 8-10 week break.
I had to get down in bf% very low to compete with competitors from a transformation stand point and I knew it.
But I was aware of the effort that it takes to come in at Lower bf% with muscle retension and not be flat.
Also the effort to be at 5% or 10%
Whole new ball game and twice as hard as going from 15% to 10%

Anyway I changed as much as my body allowed me to, I was gonna hypo often from low blood sugar and nothing to run off of..

I am just saying what I knew was the obvious and what I knew had to be done so I did exactly that. Lol!
I exhausted myself and took a total beating on draining myself and told my wife hope it is taking into consideration. Almost did a get ripped contest instead but took chances.

Mechanic had to get to another level to come out on top somehow because of change advantage I didn't have from gate.

No matter who wins here, I really got as low bf and ripped as possible literally.
I am proud that I had chance to get where I did and get at incredible low bf without a coach and used my own knowledge.

I enjoyed doing this and will do it again but I can do it faster then hold low bf but only get that low for a contest or show, it pulls life out of me..

This is my thoughts today and been my views all along. I knew the mark I had to make in hopes it was counted.
But I like a challenge on myself to have to go further.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

What I liked most about this. Even though it was a contest all the guys treated each other like brothers and were always willing to help one another. I freaking love that right there.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

I had to get down in bf% very low to compete with competitors from a transformation stand point and I knew it.
But I was aware of the effort that it takes to come in at Lower bf% with muscle retension and not be flat.

Anyway I changed as much as my body allowed me to, I was gonna hypo often from low blood sugar and nothing to run off of..

I am just saying what I knew was the obvious and what I knew had to be done so I did exactly that. Lol!
I exhausted myself and took a total beating on draining myself and told my wife hope it is taking into consideration. Almost did a get ripped contest instead but took chances.

Mechanic had to get to another level to come out on top somehow because of change advantage I didn't have from gate.

No matter who wins here, I really got as low bf and ripped as possible literally.
I am proud that I had chance to get where I did and get at incredible low bf without a coach and used my own knowledge.

I enjoyed doing this and will do it again but I can do it faster then hold low bf but only get that low for a contest or show, it pulls life out of me..

This is my thoughts today and been my views all along. I knew the mark I had to make in hopes it was counted.
You actually had one of the toughest spots for a transformation contest. You were already in amazing shape. To hold that and better for that long of a period is a true testament to your will power. Great job brother

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

You actually had one of the toughest spots for a transformation contest. You were already in amazing shape. To hold that and better for that long of a period is a true testament to your will power. Great job brother
At start I was funky!! Lol!
And was at point I had to do something in my mind.
But I knew u guys and knew that the weight y'all put in for winter was being wiped off!!
We all got somewhere from the gate.
U and Push50 really had big change!!
Dreal carried himself very well at his weight!!
Beef finally got his metabolism going.
And all other guys, were in good shape some with some bulk and size.
I know they out there training.

But thank u, I just knew from gate that u guys were gonna make major changes and I thought in back of mind whole time.

But it wasn't to win, it was test ourselves with each other pushing to help us do it too.
We all winners!!!

maj79

maj79

What I liked most about this. Even though it was a contest all the guys treated each other like brothers and were always willing to help one another. I freaking love that right there.

That’s the best part. I didn’t get to watch the whole thing as I’m still new to this fourm but your dead right about that from what I seen.

maj79

maj79

Very true.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Suspense is Killin me?

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Bottles up at midnight!!!
Lol!!.
Going get a drink to pop!!