• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Meg

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Jason Statham has a new blockbuster film in the making, it's The Meg and it's about the long thought extinct Megalodon Shark. I can't wait to watch this one. Here's the official trailer of The Meg.

https://youtu.be/udm5jUA-2bs

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I just finished watching MEG, 2 days ago and it's the first time I've watched Jason Statham without any punches or kicks. I mean there's no fight scenes, although he gets to kill 2 Megalodons. I though at first that it's a fairly serious movie because of the plot but it seems that it didn't really have a good cast making it quite light. I think they should have given it a better script. But I think there's a part 2 coming soon.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

It feels like Godzilla in water, but it's a mash-up of Deep Blue Sea, Piranha, and Jaws all coming together. I am impressed by the ensemble cast with Jason Statham, Rainn Wilson, Cliff Curtis leading the charge. The opening shot with the shark made my eyes tear up because of how scary it was.

P

pamz21

seeing the movie meg was really an eye opening. it was really fun to watch, although it might not happened soon bescause we haven't made a ship which can go that deep in the ocean. the deep in the marianna trench is so deep that ships who went there are crushed by the amount of pressure beneath the sea. even if we are able to go and see that part of the sea we still don't know if that story about having cloud in there is true.. it is still frictional. well one thing is for sure the meg was real and they did lived a long long time ago.