• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Which group do you like most Marvel's Avengers or DC's Justice League?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

When it comes to superheroes which group do you prefer Avengers or Justice League? and Which hero do you like most?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I think it's wrong to compare both these groups. The whole idea and point of the Avengers, which was thoroughly made clear and explored in the films, is that they needed to team up to fight the battles they couldn't do alone. Meanwhile, in Justice League, Superman shows up and easily solo the villain after he soloes the team in an earlier scene.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Dc all day but they both are good

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

On a side note, I think Superman can beat the Avengers all by himself. LOL

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I love them bothh but marvel makes their movies on a way its not only about saving the world, you really want to all the personal things happen good to, by dc their are no personal things. also the villans and superheroes in marvel have a whole story and in dc the villans are just their, why just becouse they wanted.

P

pamz21

i also loved them both, i liked marvel in movies because they are the first one who made a series of movies the tie up together the main characters in a single movie, it was a long process but i am glad that i have part of their process as an audience waiting for their next project, as a child i have lived as a batman animated series fan this are the cartoons i have growned up with.. when i was young i didn't see any marvel animated series.