• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rep range change and current food

maj79

maj79

Started new rep range today on upper back day. Mind you I’d been out of the gym for a solid week so just being there felt great but tiring at the same time.

These are with minimum rest of 30 seconds between sets and 2 to 3 mins between movements. Going to cut this down to 1 min with 7 movements as I move into this change.

Wide grip pull-ups 5 sets to failure (60)
Close grip lat pulls 5 sets of 20
Low rows 5 sets of 20
Seated machine row 5 sets of 15
Rear delts flys in laying position 5 sets of 20
Close grip cable row 5 sets of 20

Box jump into burpees 5 mins broken into two sets (shooting for 10mins just to get heart rate up)

These was all very generic moves and I will diversified more as I move into this. Going to run this up tempo sets for the next month.

No gear 12 full weeks off
Hgh 3iu (Mecca)
Igf 80 mcg
GW 20mg

Food
7 egg whites, two slices of ham, 1 cup of coffee
.9lbs of chicken, 10oz mixed veggies split into two meals
One fit crunch protein snack bar
One power crunch protein bar
(Gotta ditch at least one bar)
.3 lbs of chicken, 2 cups of rice (split into before and after workout)
Post workout shake 25gs of protein powder (half plant half whey) 4 egg whites, 1 cup of fairlife milk, one scoop of peanut butter.

So this is what I got going on right now

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have noticed that your meal is mainly chicken. Are you avoiding beef or are you just a chicken lover? I am cutting down on my chicken consumption because of the cholesterol. Our family physician said that chickens are fed with chemicals so they are not natural chickens anymore. Beef is safer to eat, at least over here. I guess you don't eat the egg yolk because of the cholesterol?

maj79

maj79

I have noticed that your meal is mainly chicken. Are you avoiding beef or are you just a chicken lover? I am cutting down on my chicken consumption because of the cholesterol. Our family physician said that chickens are fed with chemicals so they are not natural chickens anymore. Beef is safer to eat, at least over here. I guess you don't eat the egg yolk because of the cholesterol?

I do switch back and forth with chicken/beef/turkey but I did do my last two meal write ups with chicken. But in my freezer right now is 98% lean beef and 93% lean turkey

maj79

maj79

Yesterday days workout included

Push day
Incline bench press 5x20
Flat bench 5x20 2x10
Circuit tempo 30 incline sit ups/ 30 ab rolls/30incline sit ups/ 30 leg rises/ 5 min plank
Hammer strength decline bench 1x35(didn’t have weights set right) 4x20
No flys today
Dips body weight only 5x20
Tricep extensions 5x20
Dumbbell kickbacks 4x10

This was day two of rep change and up tempo approach. I can already feel it too. Sore, tired and I’m still dealing with the heat of the summer so that’s draining me a bit too. Rest day is going to be Sunday as I have this day off and will spend some time at the beach.

Food was normal on Saturday. I prepare 3 days of food at a time so I’ll update this every third day. Sunday I will eat Mexican Carne Asada is what I like.

Gear is still nothing and going to pull bloods next week at some point to see how my recovery has gone. I’ll update my “ my approach to PCT thread with these”

Hgh 3iu
Igf 100mcg

And a bunch of damn vitamins.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Started new rep range today on upper back day. Mind you I’d been out of the gym for a solid week so just being there felt great but tiring at the same time.

These are with minimum rest of 30 seconds between sets and 2 to 3 mins between movements. Going to cut this down to 1 min with 7 movements as I move into this change.

Low rows 5 sets of 20

Box jump into burpees 5 mins broken into two sets (shooting for 10mins just to get heart rate up)

These was all very generic moves and I will diversified more as I move into this. Going to run this up tempo sets for the next month.

Hgh 3iu (Mecca)
Igf 80 mcg
GW 20mg

Food
Post workout shake 25gs of protein powder (half plant half whey) 4 egg whites, 1 cup of fairlife milk, one scoop of peanut butter.

I like the plan bro, will this be the first of many entries making this a log??? Is like to see u run it here . I know at least 6 others who would follow

maj79

maj79

Low rows 5 sets of 20

Hgh 3iu (Mecca)
Igf 80 mcg
GW 20mg

Food

I like the plan bro, will this be the first of many entries making this a log??? Is like to see u run it here . I know at least 6 others who would follow

Definitely. I’m leading up to a AAS log in mid July. I love reading and watching logs. This fourm has tons of them

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Low rows 5 sets of 20

Hgh 3iu (Mecca)
Igf 80 mcg
GW 20mg

Food

Definitely. I’m leading up to a AAS log in mid July. I love reading and watching logs. This fourm has tons of them
It's a good place for them too lots of support it this tight-knit community. Tons of info too so you don't have to worry about looking lazy or like a noob for asking. Cool I'll keep an eye out for it

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Low rows 5 sets of 20

Hgh 3iu (Mecca)
Igf 80 mcg
GW 20mg

Food

Your new routine rep looks great to me even though you said that you have been out of the gym for couple of weeks now, but if you are consistent with the new rep, it's going to cover a lot of grounds for your workouts drills. Also on your current food, I think that I like more of chicken meal that beef. Too much beef isn't good as I was told by my doctor.

maj79

maj79

Today was legs and bicep

Warm with some core work
Free motion ab crunch machine 5x20(almost maxed out machine at 140 I think)
Leg rise 2x20
Hanging leg rise (toes the ceiling) 2x10
Leg press 5x20 (funny thing was I thought I didn’t have enough weight after first set but stayed with it and by the last set I could barely move at only 410lbs)
Stayed on leg rise for calf rise 5x30
Preacher seat curls 1x25 4x20
Leg curls 5x20
Dumbbell hammer curls 5x20 (really got a good pump with less weight working the movements slow at 3 second count 30lbs)
Finished out with lungs 20 step count 135lbs 2 sets

Not the best day, the heat of the day had me drained a bit walking in.

For food it was the same but I dropped both protein bars and a protein cookie with my preworkout meal

Breakfast
7 egg whites
2 slices ham

Meal 2
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Meal 3
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Meal 4
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Preworkout meal
.15 oz chicken
1 cup of brown rice
1 protein cookie

Postwork meal
.15 oz chicken
1 cup of rice

Pre bed
Protein shake
4 raw egg whites
Mix of peanut protein powder and whey
Fairlife milk

No gear today
HGH 3iu all at 5am
Igf 100mcg at 4:00 pm

Blood test ordered today. Maybe I’ll get a chance to do it tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how things go at work.

Felt pretty tired at the gym today but I feel I’m still feeling the effects of 1 full week out of the gym

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today was legs and bicep

Warm with some core work
Leg rise 2x20
Leg press 5x20 (funny thing was I thought I didn’t have enough weight after first set but stayed with it and by the last set I could barely move at only 410lbs)
Leg curls 5x20
Dumbbell hammer curls 5x20 (really got a good pump with less weight working the movements slow at 3 second count 30lbs)

For food it was the same but I dropped both protein bars and a protein cookie with my preworkout meal

Breakfast
7 egg whites
2 slices ham

Meal 2
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Meal 3
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Meal 4
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Preworkout meal
.15 oz chicken
1 cup of brown rice
1 protein cookie

Postwork meal
.15 oz chicken
1 cup of rice

Pre bed
Protein shake
4 raw egg whites
Fairlife milk

No gear today
HGH 3iu all at 5am

Blood test ordered today. Maybe I’ll get a chance to do it tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how things go at work.

Felt pretty tired at the gym today but I feel I’m still feeling the effects of 1 full week out of the gym

Haha, that happens to virtually everyone. When you take so long off with your gym workout, and return to it trying to do lots of things on your first day, it's definitely going to leave dead tired at the end of your workout session. This is actually why it's advised to take it lightly when you take too long time out with your drills when you get back. I'm sure in a week or two, you will feel better and no longer too tired after your reps.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
maj79

maj79

Today was legs and bicep

Warm with some core work
Leg rise 2x20
Leg curls 5x20

Breakfast
7 egg whites
2 slices ham

Meal 2
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Meal 3
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Meal 4
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Preworkout meal
.15 oz chicken
1 cup of brown rice
1 protein cookie

Postwork meal
.15 oz chicken
1 cup of rice

Pre bed
Protein shake
4 raw egg whites
Fairlife milk

No gear today
HGH 3iu all at 5am

Haha, that happens to virtually everyone. When you take so long off with your gym workout, and return to it trying to do lots of things on your first day, it's definitely going to leave dead tired at the end of your workout session. This is actually why it's advised to take it lightly when you take too long time out with your drills when you get back. I'm sure in a week or two, you will feel better and no longer too tired after your reps.

Today I’ll do shoulders and want to get back to ten movements like I was doing a few weeks ago lol. But I’ll probably stay around 6 until next week. But I’ll have another tough weekend at home packing for a move so I’ll try to get a lift in but it may be tough

maj79

maj79

Shoulder day!

Shoulder machine press warm up
1x20 and a stretch

Hammer strength shoulder press 5x15
Bent over lateral dumbbell rises 5x20
Standing lateral rises with dumbbells 2x20
Standing lateral rises with cables 3x20
Front rises with dumbbells 5x20
Shrugs barbell 6x15
Upright row 5x20
Farmer carry 40yards 6 times

Food was the same as day before but added the protein bars in today

No gear
Hgh 3iu
Igf 100mcg

Energy levels were back up today. Got really good pump. Should get bloods tomorrow

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today was legs and bicep

Warm with some core work
Leg rise 2x20
Leg curls 5x20

Breakfast
7 egg whites
2 slices ham

Meal 2
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Meal 3
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Meal 4
.3 oz chicken
.3 oz veggies

Preworkout meal
.15 oz chicken
1 cup of brown rice
1 protein cookie

Postwork meal
.15 oz chicken
1 cup of rice

Pre bed
Protein shake
4 raw egg whites
Fairlife milk

No gear today
HGH 3iu all at 5am

Today I’ll do shoulders and want to get back to ten movements like I was doing a few weeks ago lol. But I’ll probably stay around 6 until next week. But I’ll have another tough weekend at home packing for a move so I’ll try to get a lift in but it may be tough

I think that I wouldn't be going to the gym today, or even if I went, I wouldn't engage in any serious workout because I believe that I must have buckled my waist from my drills yesterday. I have been feeling a sharp pain in my lower back yesterday after doing a few weight lifting. I just hope that it's nothing serious because I wouldn't be comfortable getting laid out for weeks out of gym.

maj79

maj79

Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do. Let it rest a few.

maj79

maj79

Today was my rest day but since I’ll be traveling on Friday I decided to workout through to it. So hit it today and I’ll back tomorrow then rest/travel on Friday

Today was a free for all so I worked core and hit some arms.

Hanging leg rises 5x20
Free motion standing abs crunch machine 1x100 2x50 3x10 (moving up in weight)

45 degree hyperextension equipment
Back extensions no weights 1x40
With weights 2x20
With weights turning torso 2x20
Side extension with weights 1x25 on both sides
Barbell chop 2x50
Standing easy bar curls 5x20
Triceps extensions machine 5x20
Cable action cross body curl 5x20
Dumbbell kick backs 5x20 both sides

Got a great pump from this. These high reps are really great for pumps especially on the smaller muscle groups. Starting to really get back at it. Tomorrow with be a super set chest and back day

Food was the same as yesterday added some black beans to my rice.

No gear
Hgh 3iu
Igf 100mcg

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You are absolutely correct, I agree with you completely on this. There comes a time in one's quest to achieve one's gym goals but when the body needs rest, it's very important to give it a rest because when it's over pushed, it's most likely to come with a backlash. I have already given myself two weeks time out, and hopefully by the end of two weeks, I will feel better.

maj79

maj79

You are absolutely correct, I agree with you completely on this. There comes a time in one's quest to achieve one's gym goals but when the body needs rest, it's very important to give it a rest because when it's over pushed, it's most likely to come with a backlash. I have already given myself two weeks time out, and hopefully by the end of two weeks, I will feel better.

Definitely. It will hurt you mentally because you want to be there but it will help physically. Let me know how it goes bud

maj79

maj79

Ok, today was a good day. Got my results back from my first test of blood in PCT recovery. Tuesday marked a full 12 weeks since last pin and a full 6 weeks since nolva or clomid so all stuff should be clear. Results was good. Pic of my bloods will be at the bottom and you can ask me about my approach to PCT if you’d like. So I think I will wait a couple more weeks and test agin then it’s go time. Got a full arrangement of gear to pull from. This will be a full Mecca supplied cycle and will be logged. I’ll set up an actual log for this in a week or so.

Today was a super set day of chest and back. Will not be able to workout tomorrow as it’s a travel day and the wifey has a honey-do list a mile long starting with fixing my hardwood floors to prepare to sell my house.

Pull-ups 1x18 1x15 1x12 2x10
Bench press machine 5x20
Barbell low rows 6x20
Rear delt flys 5x20
Incline dumbbell bench press 1x14 1x12 2x10 1x8
Close grip lat downs 5x20
Single arm dumbbell row 4x15
Hex press (squeeze press) 4x20

Food was the same as before I added one Atkins low carb protein bar.

No gear
3iu hgh
100 mcg igf

bc4e7a29e8c514fcdb5f9e7b61aec917-1.png

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Definitely. It will hurt you mentally because you want to be there but it will help physically. Let me know how it goes bud

Thanks mate, I appreciate the concern you have for my situation. I hope that I'm not going to have any setbacks because the setback is even more painful than the actual injuries.

I will most certainly tell you how everything pans out with my recovery.

maj79

maj79

Thanks mate, I appreciate the concern you have for my situation. I hope that I'm not going to have any setbacks because the setback is even more painful than the actual injuries.

I will most certainly tell you how everything pans out with my recovery.

How’s the recovery going bud?