• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronda Rousey is managing a boxer

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After bowing out from UFC, former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey had joined WWE. On the strength of her popularity in mixed martial arts, Rousey was given a warm welcome in WWE. But Rousey continues to reinvent herself. She is now managing Ferdinand Kerobyan, an Armenian with an undefeated record of 9 wins.

M

Maestro

I actually thing Ronda making moves into combat sports management is a pretty great idea. The fact that she has Ferdinand under her new management, just shows that people really believe in her. I really wish her success on this new venture.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronda Rousey is definitely making moves in the industry,there is no doubt about that. I mean, it is just the other day she made the cover of Ring Magazine as the first UFC fighter. She definitely has a great future if I do say so myself.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was news a month ago that UFC was offering Ronda a big purse to make an appearance against a fighter of her choice. But it seems that Ronda is done in UFC since she will soon be appearing in a stellar role in WWE.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty cool that she has given this step in her career, nothing like passing on the knowledge she has.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Ronda is the luckiest MMA fighter on the planet, and many found her charming. She came in when female MMA was just on its infancy stage, and most of the female contenders were soccer moms. Feminism was picking up steam; right place right time, but I'm not trying to question her, she's an Olympic Judo medalist. However there are lots of male Judo medalist that wouldn't last 30 seconds inside the octagon, and I'd hope most people know why.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She is a bad ass kicker. What can't she do when it comes to fighting? She can literally compete against men as well as women in the ring. Hell, she beat the hell out some men already in the WWE with Triple H amongst them.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rhonda Rousey is busy with WrestleMania coming up pretty soon, the wrestling event produced annually coming up in mid-march to early april by the WWE - but she had a good fight with Ruby Riott at the Raw Championship Match the other day.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rhonda Rousey is busy with WrestleMania coming up pretty soon, the wrestling event produced annually coming up in mid-march to early april by the WWE - but she had a good fight with Ruby Riott at the Raw Championship Match the other day.

Seriously, Rhonda Rousey can literally do anything in the WWE ring. Her level of experience and expertise when it comes to fighting and brawling is away above the levels of any other women in the WWE but I'm very sure Charlotte Flair would be a good opponent for the title in Wrestlemania.