Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Meal Planners

There's this site which helps you plan your meals, by helping you in computing your caloric, protein and vitamins intake in the food you it. The site is called
    eatthismuch.com. Here's the link of an example on canned corned beef nutrition which you can compute by portions/servings, can, or weight using the site's tools.

https://www.eatthismuch.com/food/vie...canned,525522/

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Meal Planners

My wife is overweight and in the verge of obesity. She is trying her best to eat less. Some of her friends suggested the meal planning which can greatly help in losing weight, they say. But the problem with those meal planners are the kind of food. With the salad, it's a different kind from what we have here. In other words, the planned meals are not ordinary based on our food culture. Right now, we are just relying on lesser volume of food intake.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I would stick to whole foods and stay away from the processed ones - but meal planning usually sucks, so you are stuck with another doomed eating regiman. And also you can be stuck with the price of the meal planning as well, because life can get crazy and you tend not to stick with the rigid schedule.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The site looks good to me but I would like to chip in that making use of the information contained on this meal planning website should be well discussed with one's doctor or dietician because if there is any need to adjust some of the meal mapped out for people to eat on the website, they have the professional experience and skills to know the best way forward. One's medical condition goes to a very long way in determining what kind of food such individual can eat at any point in time. Just because the food were listed on a meal planning website does not mean it's the best food eating pattern for everyone.

collapse Posting Permissions