• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Meal Planners

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

There's this site which helps you plan your meals, by helping you in computing your caloric, protein and vitamins intake in the food you it. The site is called
eatthismuch.com. Here's the link of an example on canned corned beef nutrition which you can compute by portions/servings, can, or weight using the site's tools.

https://www.eatthismuch.com/food/view/corned-beef-canned,525522/

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My wife is overweight and in the verge of obesity. She is trying her best to eat less. Some of her friends suggested the meal planning which can greatly help in losing weight, they say. But the problem with those meal planners are the kind of food. With the salad, it's a different kind from what we have here. In other words, the planned meals are not ordinary based on our food culture. Right now, we are just relying on lesser volume of food intake.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would stick to whole foods and stay away from the processed ones - but meal planning usually sucks, so you are stuck with another doomed eating regiman. And also you can be stuck with the price of the meal planning as well, because life can get crazy and you tend not to stick with the rigid schedule.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The site looks good to me but I would like to chip in that making use of the information contained on this meal planning website should be well discussed with one's doctor or dietician because if there is any need to adjust some of the meal mapped out for people to eat on the website, they have the professional experience and skills to know the best way forward. One's medical condition goes to a very long way in determining what kind of food such individual can eat at any point in time. Just because the food were listed on a meal planning website does not mean it's the best food eating pattern for everyone.