• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacquiao-Matthysse has 9 undefeated boxers in the undercard

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight between Manny Pacquiao and Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lumpur on July 15 will have for the undercard 9 undefeated boxers led by Australian George Kambosos who will face Filipino JR Magboo in the lightweight bout. Kambosos has a record of 14 wins while Magboo has 17 wins with only 1 loss. Other undefeated boxers in the undercard are Jhack Tepora of the Philippines, Lu Bin and Yong Qiang Yang of China, Malaysia’s Muhamad Farkhan, Theena Thayalan and Ailman Abu Baker, Carlos Canizales of Venezuela and Muhammad Waseem of Pakistan.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Jhack Tepora for sure will make a name for himself in Boxing as he is a good boxer with a powerful punishing punch. Of course, Manny's MP Promotions needs to get credit for this. Without it, I am sure those undercards will be different.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jhack Tepora for sure will make a name for himself in Boxing as he is a good boxer with a powerful punishing punch. Of course, Manny's MP Promotions needs to get credit for this. Without it, I am sure those undercards will be different.

Manny Pacquiao said that his MP Promotions is meant to advance the interest of new boxers, not only for Filipinos but also for promising new boxers in other countries. And if this first international promotion is successful in Kuala Lumpur then there will be more fights before the year ends. Pacquiao is trying to revive boxing because he knows that it is losing its footing to mixed martial arts which is more exciting to watch.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Manny Pacquiao said that his MP Promotions is meant to advance the interest of new boxers, not only for Filipinos but also for promising new boxers in other countries. And if this first international promotion is successful in Kuala Lumpur then there will be more fights before the year ends. Pacquiao is trying to revive boxing because he knows that it is losing its footing to mixed martial arts which is more exciting to watch.

I guess you are right. But I also saw a lot of videos wherein an MMA fighter crossed over to have a boxing match against a pro boxer. I tend to favor watching boxing overall, all the UFC matches I watch mostly is a lot of grappling. If I wanted to see that I would watch wrestling instead, LOL kidding!