• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One Championship -

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kritsada Kongsrichai will be facing Filipino Jeremy Miado in One Championship Spirit of a Warrior on June 29 in Thuwunna Indoor Stadium in Yangon Myanmar. It will be remembered that Kongsrichai had knocked out another Filipino fighter last March. It was a TKO in the first round for Kongsrichai when Robin Catalan couldn't defend himself from the multiple punches of the Thai fighter. But within 24 hours, the verdict was reversed by One FC president Chatri Sityodtong that the move of Kongsrichai was illegal thereby awarding the fight to Catalan. But this time, Kongsrichai is motivated to get his revenge on another Filipino.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

A lot of people were mad about the disqualification of the Thai fighter. Some of them said that One FC should change some of its rules or else no one will want to fight there anymore. Some say it is fixed fight and at the same time a business move to make the Filipino win. I'm not so sure about those allegations though.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One FC is gaining a following in some parts of Asia. Their recent fights in Macau is like establishing their fan base there. However, I don't think they can compete with UFC since the quality of the fighters in UFC are excellent compared to the low level competition in One FC. But I am hoping that One FC can gain a foothold in Asia and be the dominant mixed martial arts league at least in Asia.