• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mr Universe and Olympia line up

maj79

maj79

Where can I find a list of the contestants?

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where can I find a list of the contestants?

I actually believe that you can get it from Google. Have you tried using the Google search engine to get the list? Maybe I can help you out look for it unless you can do it by yourself. Let me know what you decide so that I know where to come in and give you aid.

maj79

maj79

I found it earlier but thanks bud for the reply

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The Olympia list should be in the Olympia forum. If not I'll post it tomorrow or Ted will.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I found it earlier but thanks bud for the reply

Alright mate. I'm glad to hear that you have the information about the list that you are looking for. Normally, I'm not the kind of person that feel at ease when I'm looking for something whether online or offline. In fact, the offline search is very aching to me because it makes me lose my cool.

- - - Updated - - -

The Olympia list should be in the Olympia forum. If not I'll post it tomorrow or Ted will.

Yes Boss. I just hit the like/thank you button. I will make sure to use it more often from now on anytime I see a useful information in post or new thread.

maj79

maj79

Oh yeah! I didn’t even think about that. We have a whole sub form dedicated to competitions