• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deadpool 2

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

There's something about Deadpool I really like, I mean who wouldn't like this hero, he's like a good Joker. It's a pity though, he could have been a great addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe but sadly I think Deadpool character has been sold to the XMen Outfit. But Ryan Reynolds aka Deadpool has been doing a great job.

In Deadpool 2, his girl dies and he's set out on getting revenge by having a killing spree, killing all the villains he can, when he runs into a futuristic cyborg character called Cable who came back in time to kill a boy mutant. It's an enjoyable funny movie.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Deadpool 2 was significantly better than the 1st one. I liked the first one, but I LOVED the 2nd one.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never heard of Deadpool, but Deadpool 2 they say is more for adults, so it's more on the raunchy side and is filled with a lot of pop-culture references as well, that many teens may not understand.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Gotta say it is magnificent. Definitely not as good as the first one. But it had a shit ton of great moments. Domino's luck was great. Dopinder's very rapid descent into darkness is great. And holy shit, Juggernaut. They finally made up for that puny bitch in X3. I am so happy. Juggernaut is my legit favorite Marvel character and it was fantastical to see.

P

pamz21

the movie deadpool was suprisingly good ryan renolds was still a funny and clever as the first one. the battle scene was still epic and cute, and it really is not good for young ages because the battle scene is too gore and i don't advice the children should see those. as for the storyline of the movie, i would prefer the first movie than the second one.. even though cable has entered the universe of deadpool, the scene with the x force audition and jump from the plane wa really funny and hilarious, domino really has powers, the power of luck hahaha.