• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fave Vampire Movie

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

When it comes to vampire movies my all-time fave is
Johnny Depp's Dark Shadows, it's more of a comedy suspense than a horror film and it has a witch, a ghost and a werewolf lol. What's great about this film is that the setting is in the early 70's, in a fishing village called Collinsport, where the entombed vampire Barnabas (Depp) was accidentally unearthed by a construction crew. This movie should really have a sequel.
IMG 20180701 103656 045

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would not mind watching this movie- Dark Shadows, but I do remember the american gothic soap opera with the same name(Dark Shadows) that ran on weekdays when I was younger, because the grownups always watched it on TV- it went from 1966 to 1971. It was so wierd back then to a kid, but I did start watching the reruns on Hula again a few years ago, and this movie with Johnny Deep was based on this soap opera.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I'll check out this film (Dark Shadows) and try to find it on the internet to download for free. I'm not really into vampire movies and such, as they always have the same storyline - getting bit in the neck and turn into a vampire too. That's usually how the story goes, and it's getting old. But it depends on the turn of events of course and having an extra twist to it towards the end.

A

aaron

John Carpenter's Vampires - I like this one because it doesn't try to romanticize the vampires--they are evil, murderous monsters. And James Woods is a badass.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie) --it's great campy fun and it's a lot better than fans of the tv series give it credit for.

Dracula 2000 - this one is cheesy and melodramatic but it has an interesting take on the whole vampire mythology. Plus it has a great cast including Gerard Bulter (of 300) as Dracula, as well as Christopher Plummer, Jonny Lee Miller, Jeri Ryan, and Jennifer Esposito.

Vampire Hunter D - a Japanese production that is among my favorite animated movies.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I still go for the old vampire movies of the late sixties and early seventies with the likes of Christopher Plumber taking the lead role. These Gothic vampire movies are more convincing than the newer stuffs in terms of vampire setting and atmosphere. A modern take on vampires eliminates the "horror" elements as most of the shots are taken from an upbeat modern/hitech setting which probably diminishes the horror effects.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Van helsing!!!
Has franky stine in it.
And the bat girls

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always liked werewolf movies more than vampire movies though, and a good one was, "An American Werewolf in London". This movie came out in 1981, the same year as some other werewolf movies came out- like The Howling, and Wolfen as well- so it seems like 81 was a good year for werewolf movies.