Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Your best War Movie

My best War Movie is
    Full Metal Jacket, it's a 1987 Stanley Kubrick film which stars Mathew Modine as Private Joker, the story revolves on the Vietnam War and it's harsh impact on the life of American soldiers during that era.
    Name:  IMG_20180701_104903_743.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  50.7 KB

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Your best War Movie

There were a few good war movies.
    Saving private ryan
    Full metal jacket
    Hamburger hill
    Platoon
    Inglorious bastards
    American sniper
    Glory
    Many more..

Reliability You Can Trust
    PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I watch many war movies. Band of Brothers was really good though it was a series, not a movie. Das Boot was good as well and not as well known as others.

Thanks for posting guys!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Band of brothers was great. There were more but have to get my thinking cap on.
    Inglorious bastards was a comedy also i believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    I watch many war movies. Band of Brothers was really good though it was a series, not a movie. Das Boot was good as well and not as well known as others.

Thanks for posting guys!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Platoon
    The longest day
    The big red one

There are some really old ones too. There is one I can't remember the name of that was filmed right after WW2 using real solders and on location.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My best war movies are: Apocalypse Now, The Longest Day, The Red Baron,Empire of the Sun, and all the doc films in the BBC series The World at War.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

One of my favorites is Mel Gibson's We Were Soldiers. It's a 2002 American war film that dramatizes the Battle of Ia Drang on November 14, 1965. America's 1960 jets are awesome and looks pretty modern for their time. The best part was when Mel Gibson said "BROKEN ARROW." It is a code word meaning that everything about the mission was going bad. The airstrike came in, and then guess what? The US won. LOL

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just watched American sniper. The other night. Wife actually put it on. What a coincidence.
    Said how he died.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A couple of my favorite war movies include Captain Corelli's Mandolin(2001), and it takes place in Greece's Ionian islands where they are invaded by Italian soldiers and German soilders. Captain Corelli is an Italian officer and has a passion for the mandolin as well. Another war film I like was from 1965 and is called Von Ryan's Express and has some great adventure in it as well- allied prisoners of war conduct a daring escape by hijacking a freight train and fleeing through German -occupied Italy to Switzerland.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Another great war movie was The Deer Hunter that came out in 1978 and won 5 Oscars as well, including best picture. I like this film because it shows their life at home, the war experiences, and their homecoming as well. Also it shows the way they changed when they come back- De Niro is the leader of the trio, and comes back in pretty good shape from the vietnam war, although he has lost his taste for deer hunting.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I loved "The Pacific". Imho a great portrayal of the randomness and horror of military operations.
    Band of Brothers was told better imo and more engaging, but The Pacific was just fucking insane, especially the last 5 episodes.
    I know it's not a movie, but I hope it still counts, since it's an continuos story.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The Pianist, this may not be considered as a war movie, it's got war in it but the hero is no hero, just a pianist trying to survive the war. Full Metal Jacket is great also, because it does not glorify war.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions