• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

CONGRATS, CHALLANGE WAS GREAT.... and the WINNER is:

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Muscle Mecca Brothers,

We are sorry for delayed announcement! It was extremely difficult to pick up winner cause most of guys did their best.
Their afford was great, training routine amazing and passion to BB ultimate!!

It's so hard to be the judge but lets make it short:

Muscle Mechanic is the winner. His passion, dedication to everything he is doing is great. We admire Your passion to what you do Bro!
You won first place and GREAT prize!! email us for details

In our eyes there are no people who lost cause challenge was extreme difficult and they are all the winners!

2nd place belongs to Push 50's. He was "black horse" of this race in our eyes. Great work has been done here!! CONGRATS !!!

Contests rules were clear but we would like to give extra shop coupons to: DrDeal and BigBeef. You also did great guys. We are so impressed and want to thank you as well! Contact us for details please

Hope all contestants enjoyed the challenge and something positive has happened in their life cause of it and of course hope MMecca brotherhood enjoyed it too!

Much Respect for You all !!! You are real warriors!!

M4B

www.M4B.is

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muscle Mecca Brothers,

We are sorry for delayed announcement! It was extremely difficult to pick up winner cause most of guys did their best.

Muscle Mechanic is the winner. His passion, dedication to everything he is doing is great. We admire Your passion to what you do Bro!

In our eyes there are no people who lost cause challenge was extreme difficult and they are all the winners!

2nd place belongs to Push 50's. He was "black horse" of this race in our eyes. Great work has been done here!! CONGRATS !!!

Contests rules were clear but we would like to give extra shop coupons to: DrDeal and BigBeef. You also did great guys. We are so impressed and want to thank you as well! Contact us for details please

Hope all contestants enjoyed the challenge and something positive has happened in their life cause of it and of course hope MMecca brotherhood enjoyed it too!

M4B

www.M4B.is

Thank you M4B. It’s an honor to have competed against such great guys.

Congrats Muscle Mechanic you did a great job.

DerealDeal the only reason I took 2nd is because you dropped out. It was grey to compete with you. You kept me on my toes.

BigBeef you did a great job and don’t think you didn’t. Keep it up and continue to work hard.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Great job guys and congrats

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Congrats MM, you did it!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Congratulations MM and P 50.thank you all for doing this contest ,all of you have my respect and admiration

And most of all thank you M4BTEAM for all that you do for Mecca!!!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Muscle Mecca Brothers,

M4B

www.M4B.is
Thank u MB4TEAM, very much!!
I really don't know what to say.
All u guys here have been like brothers to me.
I am grateful for all of us.
I just glad to be a part of this community and a part of bodybuilding!!

Again to Mb4team, thank u, top notch and very giving.

To MM thanks for your contributions and time.

To all competitors thank u all for doing this with me!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I admit I had to become a machine with HIIT training to get body fat off.
It was hard and I knew it was working because as my conditioning got better it got easier so I had to push harder.

I measured heart rate at first and got feel of threshold then pushed to the threshold.

All the gear and PED's helps alot, and what I realized is HIIT only switching load for rest periods to smaller muscle.
Without the gear I would have never held muscle on the cut down.

I am proud and this Challage helped me in my life. I learned alot and as easy as I may have sometimes made it sound, I worked very hard.
2 days in gym 1 off routine

Thank u again I felt my conditioning was very good but I thought transformation vs conditioning. Then my wife wouid say, it's a body building board.
She always tells me truth about where I stack up, and even though she gave me Hell I thank her honestly.
She would tell me where I needed to be each week and it helped alot.

I also will be here for all competitors and for MB4 team will log a run of only their products.
Thanks for everything I had a place to come and will not go anywhere

maj79

maj79

This was a great contest with great contestants. Lots of hard work all around guys.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratulations to both Mechanic & Push50.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Congratulations to both Mechanic & Push50.
Tyvm!!
I don't like winning anything really.
I just wanna be a part of something and I needed u guys to keep me accountable.
I never wanted to impress anyone, but at same time didn't wanna let y'all down.
It was like this, if u guys were doing it, then I had to show up and do it too.

I was in bad spirits and the negative energy helped me take it all out at gym, and u guys kept me positive.

Thank u all.
And BigBeef u did great and u truly are gonna make big changes I see u are figuring out how to trick your body and it's adapting to what u doing to it!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff