• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

World Cup Champion

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
With the best teams like Germany and Spain being unexpectedly booted out, what team will probably remain standing? Many are going for Brazil and I think the team will really make it. But correct me if I'm wrong I just overheard someone that it's Russia who won. Or am I right?

maj79

maj79

With the best teams like Germany and Spain being unexpectedly booted out, what team will probably remain standing? Many are going for Brazil and I think the team will really make it. But correct me if I'm wrong I just overheard someone that it's Russia who won. Or am I right?

Russia won a big upset over Spain. But I think it’s going to come down to France versus England. That’s my call, but I just don’t want to see Brazil in it again

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Russia won the World cup over erstwhile favorite and powerhouse Spain. People are celebrating in the open air but I heard in the news that a Russian reveler was beaten up by the police after jumping on top of their police car. Russian authorites to prevent such occurences from happening again just forbid all open air celebration. Congrats Russia.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

France is the 2018 FIFA World Cup champions. They defeated Croatia 4 to 2 at Russia to win football's most prized event for the second time, two decades after they've won their first.