• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Welterweight boxing - Amir Khan vs Samuel Vargas

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former world welterweight champion Amir Khan will be fighting Samuel Vargas of Colombia. The fight will be held in Khan’s territory in Birminghan. Last April, Khan defeated Canadian Phil Lo Greco in the first round while Vargas had a draw with Mauro Godoy last February. If Khan is successful on September 8, he will be lined up for a bigger fight that can bring him back to the championship fights.

mronaldhino77

mronaldhino77

Banned
Amir Khan is ready to be back in the ring against the Colombian boxer Samuel Vargas. The fight is to be on 8th September 2018 at Arena Birmingham and we see that Amir Khan is confident about his return. What they can do with complete ease is watch Amir Khan vs Samuel Vargas free online for an experience just as good. All boxing fans around the world are super excited to see their hot favorite Amir Khan step back in the ring for a feisty fight against Samuel Vargas. This blog is specifically articulated for that particular audience who cannot be present at the venue to experience the action in person. What they can do with complete ease is watch Amir Khan vs Samuel Vargas free online for an experience just as good. Catch live action on any device that you own from anywhere in the world, with complete ease.

Last edited by a moderator:
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I am rooting for Samuel Vargas simply because he is the underdog, and this is his biggest fight to date. However, I believe Amir Khan will win this. Make no mistake that this will not be a walk in the park for him.