• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big News from Flex Lewis!

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This will be the last year Flex Lewis does 212!

From Flex:
This has been one the hardest decisions, I have EVER had to make and THEN come to terms with, in my entire life.
I been called Flex since 6yrs old been a fan of this sport since I was 12, joined my first gym at 15, stepped on stage at 19 (for the very first time) traveled the world winning titles all over, won my pro card at 23 with a undefeated amateur record.
Fast forward and Now at 34 it’s finally time to say this 212lb chapter is over. I will be finishing with my last 212lb show at this years 2018 @mrolympiallc
-
I won’t lie and say this was easy, I have battled the fact that this will be my last show many times, I went through some very tough times, and being transparent depression, I kept this all to myself, never let a sole in, I suffered massive highs and very low lows, still trying to comprehend last years loss of Dallas and then make this decision the beginning of this year- after months of battling this whilst, still acting walking talking all around the world as a Champion, I can now say I am VERY at peace with my decision.
-
Without my family, my team, coach and certain people, I wouldn’t be were I am today!
-
At one point I was very lost on direction, but I know in my heart this is the best for me, my family and the evolution of what and where I go next.
-
I love this sport and I love being the humble, driven, blue color, peoples Champion, I know I will give that fan at the end the same energy as the one at the front, why as I love it!
I fucking love all you guys, that’s not cliche it’s the truth, I’ve been given the opportunity by the IFBB pro league to take this sport all over the world and I have, from mainstream tv to things in countries unseen. We grown this 212lb class to where it is. You have no idea what you have given me, it’s ever lasting is why this year is for YOU the fans.
I can’t wait to see you ALL in September where I will be there to defend my title won last time!

IMG 20180704 080956 437

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
If Bonac could win the Arnold, Flex at the same height basically can do it too! Definitely looking forward to see him in the open shows.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
finally........... SWEET!!!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We have something to look forward to for next year for the 2019 Mr. Olympia! I can't wait to see the posedown with Flex Lewis going up against Heath and Ramy and Bonac!

Flex's coach, Neil Yoda confirmed that Flex Lewis will indeed be moving up to the Open Class!

Neil Yoda:
So 2018 will be Flex Lewis last year competing as a 212lb Athlete. He’s defended that tile from day one where he became the first ever 212lb @mrolympiallc . He’s endlessly traveled the world competing in different 212lb shows, and he’s also traveled the world relentlessly giving back to All the Fans, Athletes, Promotors and sport as a whole.

Yes this will be his last 212lb outing come September in Las Vegas, but he WILL be back at some point as a New reformed Open class bodybuilder at some point. maybe 2020, but whenever it maybe you will see a new level of quality size and muscle that will allow him to finally be competitive in the open class division.

Evolution is what life is about
View attachment 19246

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

Would love to see how “big” he can get without the weight restriction of 212.
This is a good move for Flex and good for Bodybuilding.