• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil vs Australia FIBA brawl.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Just the other day, the Phil Gilas team slugged it out with opponent Australia when Filipino player was hit by an elbow MMA style by Kicker. And all hell broke loose. Phil coach defended his team by citing unsportsmanship behaviour by the austalian cagers even during the warm up game. Many fans , from both sides, were upset, embarassed, apologetic but some netizens were also exhilirated by the whole brawl. I just observed that if the same brawl happened in the local basketball game, the crowd would be silent and the whole situation probably contained in no time. But this time, the crowd cheered wildy as if there was no tomorrow and everyone, good and bad, just joined in the fight.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I just heard Gilas coach Chot Reyes tell his side of the story about the roots of the whole brawl. It would appear that the whole thing was planned by the Aussies because as early as the warm-up shootings, Kicker was already throwing his weigh around by pushing some Filipinos to their side of the court whenever they go beyond the line. I mean that is really a rude thing to do because the thing is not even part of the game yet. We wonder where their sportmanship is. Or were the Aussies intentionally doing it to destroy the psyche of the Gilas team? Because if it were the case, it was mission accomplish for them, in a bad aussie way.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

In the country's entire history. The Philippines have fought great adversaries from Spain, America, and Japan. Now, its time for Australia. LOL!