Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Energy drinks can ruin your body

This is the topic in one radio interview yesterday of a doctor that specializes in longevity. He said that energy drinks can give us energy but in the long run it can damage the liver or kidney. He didn't elaborate the exact reason although he clarified that energy drinks have some chemicals that give the pep. To be honest, I don't drink energy drinks because the main ingredient is not clear to me.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Energy drinks can ruin your body

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    This is the topic in one radio interview yesterday of a doctor that specializes in longevity. He said that energy drinks can give us energy but in the long run it can damage the liver or kidney. He didn't elaborate the exact reason although he clarified that energy drinks have some chemicals that give the pep. To be honest, I don't drink energy drinks because the main ingredient is not clear to me.
    I completely agree with you on that some brands of energy drinks can damage your liver and kidneys if ingested regularly, some also causes impotency and erectile dysfunction, once they stopped drinking it after prolonged usage also caffeine overdose resulting to type 2 diabetes and heart disease have been observed in people who regularly drink energy drinks.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Energy drinks might be an energy bomb, but they are anything but healthy. We should not have them if we want to keep a healthy body.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have heard some bad things about energy drinks and some of these would be to mess with your sleep, make you gain weight, and even raise your blood pressure as well. Some other cons of drinking energy drinks that I have heard, is that they may lead to substance abuse, mental health problems, a higher diabetes risk, tooth decay and kidney damage as well. It seems that energy drinks have a wide range of conditions, that can have a negative impact on your health and to blame is all the sweet stuff that they put in them.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Some say energy drinks might kill you. I have read an article before stating that a specific energy drink brand caused a 26-year old to experience a heart attack. Can it kill you? Yes, I believe it can. However, energy drinks only kill those who have an excessive amount daily and those who don't have a healthy or fit enough body for the chemicals in it.

collapse Posting Permissions