• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Music or anything that you're listening to right now.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I have seen this post in other fora and I think it's a good one because music is really a part of our lives. Right now, I'm listening to the falling of rain on top of my roof. I'm not saying that falling rain is music but it's more than music to my ears. It soothes my pscyhe and makes everything cool, isn't that what makes music tic too?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well for today, what I listened to was Chris Daughtry's album. Genre = Slow Rock (I guess). His records are fantastic, and it's especially perfect to hear during long drives or traffic jams. It somehow calms me down and prevents me from experiencing road rage of some sort.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
As usual whenever I do online thing or job I'm hooked to jazz music. Right now it's via Youtube and running for hours on end. The advantage of listening to Youtube is that it runs continuosly not unless its a new thing that has some commercials in it but otherwise it's a long listening pleasure you have there.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Right now I'm listening to the sound of Japanese flute or Shakuhachi with rain sounds, both real and in audio. I haven't heard this music for years now and it's a pleasant experience hearing it again. The flute sound is about nature, sometimes gentle and at times wild. It's really some experience listening to Japanese music.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pearl Jam just gave a concert in my city, so I am just reviving those timeless songs... :)

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Right now I'm listening to the Beatles. Their early debuts in Hamburg Germany with songs like Roll over Beethoven. It was really crude music when you listen to them raw, but later versions of their songs have good melodies like Penny Lane, Eleanor Rigby, Michelle, and of course Yesterday, the most recorded song in pop history.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
It's a quiet saturday morning and as usual its easy listening to Jazz internet radio. Listening to Euge Goove's Tango in Tio. My kids are out with their activities and only a son with me. Listening to cool music and at the same time planning for the next week. Canvassing for a cheap statisitical package that I can use for my soft research projects in school right now.

K

Klint8

I am currently listening to Charlie Puth’s The Way I Am. I really love Charlie Puth’s musics. It has great beats and really sets my mood.

B

bourehim

I'm listening to royksopp and other techno music artist, as a deviation from rock and metal.