• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cottage Cheese a Natural Supplement for Weight-loss

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Eating Cottage Cheese offers a lot of protein and minerals, 1 cup of cottage cheese provides :
Protein 28 grams
Carbohydrates 6 grams
Fat 2 grams
Phosphorus 30℅ RDI
Sodium 30℅ RDI
Selenium 29℅ RDI
Vitamin B12 24℅ RDI
Calcium 14℅ RDI
Folate 6℅ RDI

Protein accounts to about 70℅ of the calories of cottage cheese.

High intake of Casein protein of cottage cheese increases the feeling of fullness. This then could result into less food cravings and weight loss.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It never dawned on me that cottage cheese would help you lose weight, and I see some of the pros to eating cottage cheese as well. You can lose weight fast, no cooking is required and cottage cheese is high in protein as well. Also cottage cheese is easy to find at the grocery store and a large container is only a few dollars, so that's good if you are on a tight budget. You could even top your cottage cheese meals with some seasonings, including cinnamon, nutmeg, or pepper- also this high protein food digest slowly, so it keeps you feeling filled up longer.