• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Food for Weight Gain

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

To gain weight you must eat a lot of High Energy Calorie Dense Foods like:
Nuts: Peanuts, Macadamia, Almonds, Walnuts.
Dried Fruits: Raisins, Dates, Apricots, Prunes.
Dairy Products: Whole Milk, Full Fat Yoghurt.
Grains: Rice, Pasta, Oats, Whole Grain Bread.
Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Yams.
Meat: Chicken, Beef, Pork, Fatty Fish.
Fats: Olive Oil, Avocado, Coconut.

You should also eat more meals a day.
Eat more Protein, Lift heavier weights and sleep 8 hours a day.

For a full instructional weight gain regimen here's a link ...

https://stronglifts.com/gain-weight/

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A big problem today in the world is being overweight, but being underweight can be just as bad or worse than being overweight. You need to eat more calories than your body can burn and this would include eating lots of protein also. This would include meats, fish, eggs, and many dairy products as well, and also you could add some whey protein to your diet, if you are not getting enough protein from these other foods as well.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A big problem today in the world is being overweight, but being underweight can be just as bad or worse than being overweight. You need to eat more calories than your body can burn and this would include eating lots of protein also. This would include meats, fish, eggs, and many dairy products as well, and also you could add some whey protein to your diet, if you are not getting enough protein from these other foods as well.

I had read a report by WHO that the lifestyle of the people now are dynamic that they turn to food for comfort. That lifestyle was the main suspect in the worldwide obesity. But for the underweight, yeah, that's also a problem because you don't gain weight no matter how many times you eat. I was also a skinny lad and I only gained weight when my metabolism slowed down. Whatever I eat, when I was young, had no effect on my 110-pound body. However, I don't have a big appetite before so maybe if I would take pep pills to give me a good appetite then it would be easier to gain weight.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Drinking homemade protein smoothies may also be a highly nutritious and effective way to gain some weight. Make your own since smoothies sold in stores often lack nutrients and is full of sugar.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think eating all your meals and snacking between them.I think if you are trying to gain weight you should eat a lot of fast food since it is unhealthy.Trying not skipping meals and maybe eat fast foods once in a while.