• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What music are you listening to right now?

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I have seen this kind of post/thread in other fora and it's a most welcome thing. Music is such an important partof ou lives that whatever we play or listen to influences our lives nconsciously or not. Right now I listen to jazz because I'm working online.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I'm listening to Mikey Bustos's Music which are parodies. I like to listen to funny lyrics in parodies, it always makes me laugh and it always gives me a good. Mikey's got a YouTube channel and some albums, I think he's what people call a Novelty Singer.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am listening to the local classical music station while working online today, and on Sunday they play a lot of Baroque music on this station as well- Baroque music actually came before the classic music era, as far as the times go. Classical music is also good music to have on in the background, and is very good for studying, concentration, and relaxing as well.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I'm listening to smooth jazz24/7 on one of the internet radio stations. I've been doing this for years now whenever I do online jobs. Jazz rythms make you go with the beat without indulging in the song itself like listening to standards , pop, and classical. Jazz can be played as a background music as if it was just part of one's surroundings.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

My playlist on Spotify usually has Top Hits. When I go out, and I need to play some music, my go-to album is Chris Daughtry. Right now, I am on YouTube and is currently listening to K-pop particularly G-dragon. LOL

A

aaron

Jollie Holland is amazing.

New artist by the name Darkside just put out a great album.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Lately I've been tuned to an online Jazz radio and rejoiced in one of its channels called Sinatra style. It actually plays jazz songs in a Sinatra style and the whole listening experience is really cool and relaxing.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
As usual I am listening to Jazz radio. For me this is the best work music. Right now Kim Water's Heart Seeker is playing and about to end. It's different if smooth jazz is played because you just keep on pounding your computer keys . I really don't know the reasons for this but probably it has something to do with the uppity and smooth beat which is what we really want in our work, less obstacles and smooth sailing. Right now I'm listening to Rythm Logic's Midnight Conversation. Ahhh really cool, and working. I mean I'm working right now.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Daffodils - Mark Ronson feat Kevin Parker . Such a good song, Tame Impala is prob one of my top 3 fav bands but this song slips through the crack, super good tune.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

pamz21

i often listen to japanese songs because it is my way to review my japanese language, practice in listening skills. i don't really have a preference in genre of music that i am listening, i dig rock, alternative, pop, punk , reggae, old school, rap, RnB, any genre. but when i high school i really like rock, and punk rock, my friends and i formed a band and practice in studios but we don't actually play in a live house.