• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What did you eat today?

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
It's important for weight watchers and body builders also to be aware of what they are taking in. If we are what we eat then foods can also determine our state of health. If we take in junk then our health will also be in the same "junk" state and therefore dangerous. Today, I've taken almost one cup of vegetables and rice each for breakfast and lunch. I see to it that I take in veggies more than meat so that I have more fiber in my tummy. It's really a matter of having proportion like veggies and fish for five days, meat for the weekends.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Today I ate boiled milk fish in vinegar for breakfast and a cup of rice. For lunch I ate chop suey and by late afternoon a Filipino delicay called ginataan or binignit in visaya. My wife always tell me to eat whole or healthy foods and avoid junk foods like hotdogs and burgers. But sometime we just like to eat those things and just make up during the week.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
This morning I ate ground beef with some vegetables. At lunch I had pork chops and chop suey with coconut juice. I was also shared some Lindt chocolates that just disappeared from your mouth unnoticed. The makers of this chocolate branded as Lindt must really be good because it's a pleasure tasting their kind of chocolates.

- - - Updated - - -

This morning I ate ground beef with some vegetables. At lunch I had pork chops and chop suey with coconut juice. I was also shared some Lindt chocolates that just disappeared from your mouth unnoticed. The makers of this chocolate branded as Lindt must really be good because it's a pleasure tasting their kind of chocolates.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
This morning I ate my favorite ground beef with vegetables which is the same thing that I ate for lunch. Ground beef sauted in vegetables, carrots, potatoes is really one of my favorite daily foods. It is not that heavy on the tummy but because of the meat it can sustain you until the late afternoons. One disadvantage of veggies is that you get hunger pangs by mid afternoon and sometimes the snacks you take can ruin your appetite for dinner.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Today I ate spinach at breakfast and it was delicious, to say the least. We also know that this dark and greeny thing has high nutritive value which you can feel immediately after eating, like it invigorates you in probably the same way that it does to Popeye when the cartoon hero takes it by the canfull. Now we know why Popeye becomes strong when he eats this leafy thing. Spinach also grows fast and bountyfull with less maintenance. Just the rain and sunshine alone will do.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I'm on a 2 meal diet a day so I eat my first meal at 3 pm and my second meal at 5pm. For breakfast I just had 2 cups of coffee with a little cream and half teaspoon brown sugar. Later on I'll eat a spam sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes and onions for my first meal and for my second meal I'll be having a one half roasted chicken, one cup of rice, vegetable salad and some bananas for desert. Drinking a lot of lemon infused water the whole day.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Today I ate chicken adobo but only took the sauce and mixed it with my rice. I really don't like eating boiled chicken but I love the sauce. It's actually one way to cut on viands and overall food intake but still feeling full and not unsatisfied. It's like taking pizza and removing all the meat or eating whole pork barbeque but just getting the delicious meat juice. Nothing wrong there and healthy too. But during breakfast I wasn't able to finish my boiled fish in vinegar plus 2 small pieces of longganiza.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I ate Hawaiian pizza for the last two consecutive days. I just cannot help it because I am craving for it the other night. I'll make it a point to incorporate vegetables and seafood on my diet for the next few days, and maybe consume less rice as to have a balanced diet.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I made my own breakfast this morning. I used the usual corned beef stuff in can but grilled it in the oven with onions and garlic. After 10 minutes of grilling, i sprinkled it with lemon drops to eliminate the oily taste and make the grilled taste stand out. With newly served hot rice fresh from the rice cooker plus brewed local coffee, my breakfast with my 2 sons is indeed awesome.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
I went fat for. Dinner the tour of Italy from olive garden.
And a huge salad lmao
To the face 20181116 171757

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I ate eggplant that was heated on its surface and later mixed with beaten eggs. That was lunch. I ate hotdogs with scrambled eggs plus the usual brewed coffee for breakfast. Yesterday treated my family to a chinese resto and we had a grand time. I really went agog seeing the rice platters, sour soup, shrimps aong others. The holiday season is in the air and good foodies has always been a part of Christmas.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Yesterday treated my family to a chinese resto and we had a grand time. I really went agog seeing the rice platters, sour soup, shrimps aong others. The holiday season is in the air and good foodies has always been a part of Christmas.

That was nice of you by treating your family to Chinese. And you're right, the holiday season is more or less 20 days away, and I'm sure everyone here will gain an extra pound or two right after. Happy holidays!

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I ate a sumptuos Filipino dish this morning called daing na ginisa. Its salted fish sauteed in onions and lots of tomatoes. The dish was paired with omelette, fried rice , and my usual black coffee with vco. Instead of drinking plain water, I prepared lemon water instead which I drank for th whole day.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I ate a sumptuos Filipino dish this morning called daing na ginisa. Its salted fish sauteed in onions and lots of tomatoes. The dish was paired with omelette, fried rice , and my usual black coffee with vco. Instead of drinking plain water, I prepared lemon water instead which I drank for th whole day.

Now that's healthy living at its finest: seafood with eggs and fried rice topped with lemon water, mouth-watering. When you say lemon water, you're referring to "calamansi juice" right? Or there is actually a beverage called lemon water?

P

pamz21

well in the morning i eat bread only, in lunch i have protein in grilled fish and a small amount of carbohydrate in my one cup rice and for dinner a usually go with Caesar salad dressing in carrot, lettuce, cucumber and egg. it is a low energy diet because I haven't recently gone to a gym. before when I was still going in gym I always go for full protein diet because I spend more energy in gym and lifting weights.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I ate some rice with stewed meat and it was great.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I still haven't had anything to eat. I just drunk water. I am just from waking up. I rarely start with just eating. But for breakfast, I am having eggs, sweet potatoes, and tea.

J

joseph

3 cups of coffee, a bowl of pasta, and 2 pastry crisps.

E

Eason

Instant Raman, three jolly ranchers, and two pop tarts.