• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The UFC middleweight fighter to watch

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Israel Adesenya from New Zealand earned his 14th win with a unanimous decision over Brad Tavares after 5 rounds. Although not ranked, Adesanya is an exciting fighter that’s why he was featured as the main event. Still undefeated, Adesanya proved his skills by evading the shots of #8 ranked Tavares. It was a one-sided contest with the scores of the judges in Adesanya’s favor.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't get to watch this fight but I'll find a way to watch it. If what you say about Israel is true then I'll be keeping an eye on him.

M

Maestro

Topbe honest I've never heard of this dude so I had to wikipedia his ass. Turns out he is pretty good. I would say that he is more Nigerian than a New Zealander/Kiwi (or whatever it is you call people from New Zealand)

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Fantastic striker no doubt, but some say that his takedown defense needs to be very strong or he will find himself on his back every fight he enters. However, I think he is a man who fights with his brain. Every single move seems rehearsed and calculated. It's like he sees the opponents' next move before they do.

M

Maestro

Fantastic striker no doubt, but some say that his takedown defense needs to be very strong or he will find himself on his back every fight he enters. However, I think he is a man who fights with his brain. Every single move seems rehearsed and calculated. It's like he sees the opponents' next move before they do.

There is no doubt that Israel Adesenya is a beast. Now that I know who he is, I will be checking out for him.