Thread: Chicken Dinner

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Chicken Dinner

Having Chicken for dinner is a healthy and nutritious option, it's cheap, packed with protein and amino acids. Chicken also has a low sodium content. To make your chicken dish more healthier, it's best to prepare a healthy side dish.

Here are 10 delicious chicken recipes...

https://skinnyms.com/10-easy-and-del...s-for-chicken/

Here's a link to some of the healthiest side dishes that can be paired to your chicken dish...

https://skinnyms.com/8-healthy-sides...icken-recipes/

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Chicken Dinner

My favorite side dishes for baked chicken, would be some oven roasted baby red potatoes with some rosemary and olive oil, also maybe a big salad and some garlic bread to go with this meal as well. Also chicken has a good supply of protein, essential vitamins, and minerals. I would stay away from fried chicken though, and stick to boiling, grilling and roasting the chicken.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

For me, a chicken meal combined with rice is a great combination. A diet which has carbohydrates and protein. It also fills me enough. Then a glass of cold soda to finish it all off. Sweet!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

We are meat eaters at home and chicken is one of our staples. But the healthiest chicken for me is the roasted or baked. When roasted, the fats of the chicken is removed so it becomes healthier for eating. And if there is a side dish of vegetable salad then that will be another healthy addition to the meal. By the way, the only seasoning of our roasted chicken is red tomatoes and a little salt. That salty and sour combination makes for a delectable roasted chicken.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Chicken can be tasty, and it's definitely cheap, but as for being healthy, it depends a lot on the origin of the chicken.

collapse Posting Permissions